Coral Vue Hydros

my piece of reef!My tank crashed during hurricane Sandy!

m'akoyPINOY

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well today i've ordered some RARE ZOAS for my collection! :rolleyes:

ordered it from the most RARE ZOANTHID collector here on N-R... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

so here's what i'm getting:

PURPLE HORNETS yeah i said purple hornets!

RASTA

CHONGBONGS

RAPTORS RAINBOW

HYBRID PPE

TRUE GPE

TRUE RPE

i can't wait for my frags to get in my tank!been drooling for months over this zoas. :happydance:

i promise to take pics once i received all my frags.. :P:P:P

omgomgomg

When you frag I call dibs!!!! Oh and bring those orange zoas to the frag swap!!

omgomgomg

When you frag I call dibs!!!! Oh and bring those orange zoas to the frag swap!!

lol ,marteen!i'll definitely contact you if i frag my orange zoas.i hope they grow fast as the frag swap

is in april already!

well coz' of demand of my mohawks over here in our local club.i did make another 2 frags for 2 fellow

local club member..argh i need more frag plugs!!!

:o

MarvinsReef??? -_-

how'd you guys know????you guys must have PSYCHIC POWER! :o

I do believe so. omgomgomg

believe it!!can't wait.. ;)

Wow m'akoyPINOY, nice acans and zoas as well! With so many new additions coming. I will be hoping to see more pics updates to get us drooling :happy:

Wow m'akoyPINOY, nice acans and zoas as well! With so many new additions coming. I will be hoping to see more pics updates to get us drooling :happy:

thanks j'field!here's a pics taken tonight b4 lights out!

post-24237-1234241059_thumb.jpg

Do you spot feed your acans ? Do you let the lights do the work? Or just feed the tank and they eat what they collect?

hey SmittyCoco,

i spot feed my acans once a week before W/C!

i'll turn off the PH and squirt some mysis,cyclop'z,rods coral blend,all mixed soak in garlic extreme! :)

hey SmittyCoco,

i spot feed my acans once a week before W/C!

i'll turn off the PH and squirt some mysis,cyclop'z,rods coral blend,all mixed soak in garlic extreme! :)

Thanks for the info. I have been soaking krill in selcon and feeding them twice a week, been working great. I also feed the tank rods before wc's As for you this would be very time consuming with all those mouths to feed :wacko: . I am working with 5. :D Absolutly beautiful Acans !! ;)

Still waiting on pics of those Purple Hornets :D :D :D

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THey are going to be so sweet in your tank!!!! :D and mine :D LoL ... when they grow and you decide to frag them.

-David

thanks SDT!well if it's get big i'll frag it,lol!

frags ready for our local frag swap this coming april:

I might have to move to NY soon....

Yes you do!!! ;) We throw a party just for you Weetie :D :D :D

Where in NY are you guys? I'm in Brooklyn - might have to do a frag swap down the road.

I am in Manhattan UWS in the 90's ... I know Makoy is downtown in the teens (I hope you don't mind my posting that Makoy :) He is an awesome guy with an absolutely sick tank!!!! :D :D :D

-David

Deleted User 6

Awesome - you guys have a reef club that you use? I can't find good local frags to save my life.

Edit - I'm in Cobble Hill in Brooklyn, just so you don't think I'm the vague stalker type ;)

Awesome - you guys have a reef club that you use? I can't find good local frags to save my life.

Edit - I'm in Cobble Hill in Brooklyn, just so you don't think I'm the vague stalker type ;)

LoL ... www.manhattanreefs.com

Great place!!! :D

Frags, equipment ... etc.etc.

We have the best reefclub!!!!!!! omgomgomg omgomgomg :happydance:omgomgomg omgomgomg

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/

I have gotten all my frags there and it is full of helpful people! Join up and come to the frag swap in April there will be a lot of vendors there as well as hobbyists.

^^ David beat me to it!!

Nice tank. Yeah I go to manhattanreefs.com too. Bunch of goodies there. I don't know how other reef clubs are, but this one is really cool.

A lot of NYers into this hobby, it's really cool. :)

EDIT: Fts pleasee :)

+1 on giving you a party and free frags for you! :)

Where in NY are you guys? I'm in Brooklyn - might have to do a frag swap down the road.

i can't believe you never heard of manhattanreefs.well you welcome to our club!

Yes you do!!! ;) We throw a party just for you Weetie :D :D :D

I am in Manhattan UWS in the 90's ... I know Makoy is downtown in the teens (I hope you don't mind my posting that Makoy :) He is an awesome guy with an absolutely sick tank!!!! :D :D :D

-David

it's okay,david!and thanks you too have an awesome SPS dominated tank!

i'm on manhattan,too.i'm on 13th st between 1st 'n 2nd ave!

Nice tank. Yeah I go to manhattanreefs.com too. Bunch of goodies there. I don't know how other reef clubs are, but this one is really cool.

A lot of NYers into this hobby, it's really cool. :)

EDIT: Fts pleasee :)

thanks babyham!i don't like taking FTS.you know why?

you might see some of my eyecandy corals and ask for a frags!

i'll take fts pics.if it turns out good i'll post.

thanks SDT!well if it's get big i'll frag it,lol!

frags ready for our local frag swap this coming april:

mmm.. all looks nice.. reserve some NC's and Pd for me. yay!

mmm.. all looks nice.. reserve some NC's and Pd for me. yay!

hey,how's your visit to NYC ?

will do on NC's and PD's,lol!

Archived