Cultivated Reef

my piece of reef!My tank crashed during hurricane Sandy!

m'akoyPINOY

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
who's rex?

you dont know who rex navarette is? youtube him. hes popular among flips in cali at least. it was in response to what reefking said, which if i remember right was one of rex's jokes. lol

PH pics later!i want to take a good pics of it!

well wake up this morning and my RBTA split again!

arg i got 2 now.

anybody interested for 1 rbta,pm me!

PH pics later!i want to take a good pics of it!

well wake up this morning and my RBTA split again!

arg i got 2 now.

anybody interested for 1 rbta,pm me!

I would take it ... if I didn't already have my monster ... lol ... See if Dr. Cooper wants one ... I think he was looking.

-David

Oooh, ooooh, over here. :P I will be interested, but I don't think my tank is quite ready for one yet. Pics? Just so I can drool, errrr, dream? If you're still looking to place it come April, let me know.

~Anne

I would take it ... if I didn't already have my monster ... lol ... See if Dr. Cooper wants one ... I think he was looking.

-David

hey daivid,are we still on saturday?

dr.cooper i think he has a mantis et up?i'll pm him.

Oooh, ooooh, over here. :P I will be interested, but I don't think my tank is quite ready for one yet. Pics? Just so I can drool, errrr, dream? If you're still looking to place it come April, let me know.

~Anne

why you're not ready for RBTA?

i'll take a pics of it but david saw my RBTA!

I'm afraid to rush things. :) I haven't hit 6 months yet, and that seems to be the generally advised minimum. I've been trying to be cautious (being on a tight budget helps my restraint tremendously).

I really want a RBTA, they are so beautiful, and my dumb clowns aren't hosting anything except a 2" patch of cyano I can't quite eliminate. :angry:

:)

hey daivid,are we still on saturday?

dr.cooper i think he has a mantis et up?i'll pm him.

why you're not ready for RBTA?

i'll take a pics of it but david saw my RBTA!

Still on for Saturday ... for sure!!! :D :D :D Wooohooo!!!

Makoy's RBTA is one of the nicest I have ever seen ... man ... i can't believe it split again ... lol that's awesome ... I want mine to split ...... NOW!!!!!!!

Man those are nice zoas!

Operation Mantis Shrimp didn't work, poor fella died but tank still there and waiting for a new mantis down the road

what kind of RBTA you have?

PM me on MR

unreal tank!

Man those are nice zoas!

Operation Mantis Shrimp didn't work, poor fella died but tank still there and waiting for a new mantis down the road

what kind of RBTA you have?

PM me on MR

unreal tank!

Gotcha covered Dr. C ... told him you were looking for one :D

Gotcha covered Dr. C ... told him you were looking for one :D

haha thanks man! i think it be too big for my tank though!

appreciate it as always

PURPLE HORNETS..

:P

that's blo&dy awesome.... put me on your frag list. LOL. Anyway bro, i'll be visiting jfk next month for a day. I wish you'll be free... I'll pm you the date and the hotel when everything is final. Hope I can get a frag of your pd's and nc's.

Archived