Top Shelf Aquatics

my piece of reef!My tank crashed during hurricane Sandy!

m'akoyPINOY

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
San Miguel or what?

san miguel,syempre.

i bought a crocea clam today at NYSA!and meet a N-R member,nice meeting you anne :) .

pics of clam later!

Hi Makoy! Nice meeting you, too. :happydance:

I can't wait to see which clam you got, I saw a few really pretty ones. B)

I just added new bad pics of what I picked up today, except for the fire shrimp, I tried but all that I captured was a bright red blob. :huh:

~Anne

Hi Makoy! Nice meeting you, too. :happydance:

I can't wait to see which clam you got, I saw a few really pretty ones. B)

I just added new bad pics of what I picked up today, except for the fire shrimp, I tried but all that I captured was a bright red blob. :huh:

~Anne

hey anne!nice meeting you.. :D

new clam pics...

post-24237-1235264951_thumb.jpg

The Tank is gorgeous Bro!!!!!!!!!!!! The Purple Hornets started to open just a little bit when I was there ... all of about an hour ago ... lol :D :D :D AMazing Tank!!! Nicest guy ever!!! :D Dude ... so when we going skydiving? :scarry::owned::slap:omgomgomg:ninja:

The Tank is gorgeous Bro!!!!!!!!!!!! The Purple Hornets started to open just a little bit when I was there ... all of about an hour ago ... lol :D :D :D AMazing Tank!!! Nicest guy ever!!! :D Dude ... so when we going skydiving? :scarry::owned::slap:omgomgomg:ninja:

Consider yourself a lucky man you got to see the masterpiece in person. Im jealous. lol.

thank david!skydiving this summer,wooot!

Consider yourself a lucky man you got to see the masterpiece in person. Im jealous. lol.

:P

LoL ... The tank is unreal ... so gorgeous!!! What a collection Makoy has ... wowowowow!!!

thank david!skydiving this summer,wooot!

:P

Yeah ... you are going to have to push me from the plane ... I still can't believe it ... Roz has been trying to get me to do this for two years ... man ... I would do it (not really :lol: ) except for signing the paperwork that for all the accidental death stuff ... not my cup of tea ... B)

The Mohawks are fully open this morning ... AMAZING!!! I am going to have to come back for some of the LE Makoy Chalice :D

-David

I'm jealous, too! :lol:

I can just imagine how beautiful this collection is.

Not jealous of the skydiving idea, :huh: I've grown attached to all of my parts being firmly attached. :unsure:

I'm jealous, too! :lol:

I can just imagine how beautiful this collection is.

Not jealous of the skydiving idea, :huh: I've grown attached to all of my parts being firmly attached. :unsure:

Hahahahahahahahahaha ... yeah ... i enjoy keeping everything in tact as well ... who is going to care for my fish otherwise? :D

Makoy, time to start building that SPS collection :D

did W/C change today!

and i'm going to make a fl. ricordea pack for some local reefer and fragging some more mohawks.

and sell it in our local club.that's it i'm done fragging my zoas and just let them grow out again! :P

i need to learn to shipped frags!!!!!

did W/C change today!

and i'm going to make a fl. ricordea pack for some local reefer and fragging some more mohawks.

and sell it in our local club.that's it i'm done fragging my zoas and just let them grow out again! :P

i need to learn to shipped frags!!!!!

YES YOU DO BRO!!! omgomgomg

:bling:

YES YOU DO BRO!!! omgomgomg

:bling:

well i've ordered some heat packs and bags online and i'm going to shipped,yeah!

it's going to be my first try on shipping.i hope it goes well! fingerscrossed

today i saw another polyp of half NUCS half PD's in my mix colony of both.

i frag the one polyp and glued it to a empty margarita snail.pics will be up tomorrow! :P

frags that are coming soon...

AE pink cadillac monti

atlantis rainbow acro

upscales microlados

and more eye candy sps...

McKoy! I saw you post htat pic up on MR.com lol you little devil youuuuu omgomgomg

It was on the front page at one point lol

lol, that's my chalice pics.they choose it for PHOTO OF THE WEEK... :P:P

what's your SN on mr?

Archived