Pod Your Reef

my piece of reef!My tank crashed during hurricane Sandy!

m'akoyPINOY

well once again i got some mini colony of acans today and some frags of hydnophora,pagoda!

a friend of mine told me that i should be in AA(acan anonymous) :lol: at david!i'm really addicted

to acans,pls help!pics to follow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the "other" AA...:D :D :D

I think we can both agree, we have a very severe case of fragtitis!!!!!!!! Any known cures???

-David

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha m'akoyPINOY, it my only piece of acan so poisonous that it spread the acan disease to you? Lol!

Anyway, you have nice acans frags there! Compare to mine, -_- I have only 1 big piece.

And talking about rics, I think is a great addition to any tank as the colours it enough to brighten up the tank.

Imagine blue rics, orange rics, yellow rics, green rics and not forgetting those with bi-color and even tri-color!

Haha! :lol: Are you also poison by the rics too now?

Haha m'akoyPINOY, it my only piece of acan so poisonous that it spread the acan disease to you? Lol!

Anyway, you have nice acans frags there! Compare to mine, -_- I have only 1 big piece.

And talking about rics, I think is a great addition to any tank as the colours it enough to brighten up the tank.

Imagine blue rics, orange rics, yellow rics, green rics and not forgetting those with bi-color and even tri-color!

Haha! :lol: Are you also poison by the rics too now?

yeah i'm poison by rics now!i'm just waiting for this local reefer to reply for he's selling all his florida rics!

damn so much corals for sale in our local club so lilttle money :lol::P .i hate if i'm off work my hands is in the aquarium all day fidgetting :o .i'll post pics soon!

yeah i'm poison by rics now!i'm just waiting for this local reefer to reply for he's selling all his florida rics!

damn so much corals for sale in our local club so lilttle money :lol::P .i hate if i'm off work my hands is in the aquarium all day fidgetting :o .i'll post pics soon!

Yes, looking at those who sells frag in here, their frags really makes me drooling! If only I had the money and if only I am living there -_-

• 2 weeks later...

bought a ORA clam sunday!if you buy corals from my lfs in manhattan you get a reward points.

so when i'm about to pay for my clam the total is $17 for a 2inhes ora clam! B)

50% W/C today!and i frag my tubs blue i can't believe i got 60 polyps in four months!

i remember when i bought this it was a 10 polyps frag!and i saw 3 tomatella snails today in my tank :D.

gulfsurfer101

That little acan collection is looking nice. I just ordered my first frag of acans yesterday and am eagerly waiting for them to arrive next week. If they are as nice as they look online or better I just might get hit with the craze, they are some of the nicest looking coral out there.

That little acan collection is looking nice. I just ordered my first frag of acans yesterday and am eagerly waiting for them to arrive next week. If they are as nice as they look online or better I just might get hit with the craze, they are some of the nicest looking coral out there.

thanks gulfsulfer101!what color of acan did you get?i feed mine 2X a week for over 2 months now and i got

new polyps on all my acans.my last purchased of my acan cost me 15$ per polyp.how much you pay yours?

post pics of your new acan if you receive it.

bought a ORA clam sunday!if you buy corals from my lfs in manhattan you get a reward points.

so when i'm about to pay for my clam the total is $17 for a 2inhes ora clam! B)

I'm here in manhattan as well and planning to set up a tank in a few months what LFS do you go to? I've been looking around and was surprised at how few there are around here.

• 2 weeks later...

i usually go to new york aquarium services!

Store Hours: M - F

11:00a.m. - 6:30p.m.

Feel free to contact us if you need to make a special appointment.

522 W.37th St (10th - 11th)

New York, NY 10018

(212)594-2272

(212)594-2271 fax

nice store and loads of corals..some of corals they got...

Wow I love those acans and zoas! Yeah I plan to make a trip down there soon I'm just waiting on my RO/DI to ship and some rock from marcorocks so I can do my aquascape. Although I'll need to get a nice piece of LR to seed with.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! m'akoyPINOY! With that kinda LFS near your place, you are real lucky. :happy:

And those acans are really making me drooling! Real nice corals and tank too. If that shop is near my home, it will burn a big hole in my pockets for sure :P

Yeah, you have some very nice acans and clams as well. Your tank is also very colourful and nice. And with more corals from that shop, your tank is gonna be the most colorful and nicest for sure too :happy:

That big piece of acan you have is gonna cost a bomb at my country! :huh:

yeah,i might get more corals this coming fall frag swap in my local club here!

now i can't upload pics :angry: file was larger than the available space?

pls help how to minimize it?i done it last night now it won't let me?

PNOY, that pink morph Aussie lords is one of my favorite lords ever... tends to keep its color very well under MH... :)

awesome pick ups... any updated FTS?

i usually go to new york aquarium services!

Store Hours: M - F

11:00a.m. - 6:30p.m.

Feel free to contact us if you need to make a special appointment.

522 W.37th St (10th - 11th)

New York, NY 10018

(212)594-2272

(212)594-2271 fax

nice store and loads of corals..some of corals they got...

You know that looks like a great LFS but i really annoys me when they mount acros on there side for some reason. But anyway your tank looks great man

Archived