SaltCritters.com

my piece of reef!My tank crashed during hurricane Sandy!

m'akoyPINOY

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eagel eye zoas.

i have some eagle eye zoas and they don't look like one!

it's yellow center,whatever it is i call it yellow zoas! :D

i'll take more clearer pics of it.

thanks wimby!

Your most welcome. We should try to meet up at the next swap. I also got some nice acans from cherry corals and some sweet rics from Alex.

yeah we should next swap is on april and i start fragging some corals to trade!

i hope cherry corals will be bringing some eye candies!!!!

Hey will you be fragging those purple ones in your avatar? And yes cherry corals had some really nice stuf,f everyone there had really nice corals It was my first swap and I left very happy :D

Next time you decide to frag some of those zoas man I'll be first in line.

what zoas are you talking about marteen?the one's in my avatar is pink zoas not purple ones!

if you like those pink ones i got some frag for yah!!!lmk

well,i just got home today and guess what!my beautiful wife got me a new camera for our 1st anniversary!

a brand new d60!!!!i'm happy and reading some instructions right now.for all d60 owners pls give me some advice..thanks mckoy :D:P:wub:

more pics!!ora red planet sorry blurry pic!

and pics of yellow zoas.any names for it,anyone?

i have the same yellows. a small frag of them.

i call em "yellow eagle eyes".

check the zoanthid thread to see them. IMO they are a very nice morph.

Whens ur fish gonna be there.

hey kraylen,coral croucher :P should be in my doorstep tom.by 3:00pm.

i'm kind excited to have this fish!i'll post pics of it tom. evening w/my new d60 B) .

i have the same yellows. a small frag of them.

i call em "yellow eagle eyes".

check the zoanthid thread to see them. IMO they are a very nice morph.

yeah i saw your thread and i even comparing mines to yours.and they do look alike.

i got some 60+ polyps on my rocks.you know cherry corals,too?i got a lot of eye candy frags from them

when they come to our local frag swap 3 mos ago.my yellow zoas are pretty cool...

my yellow eagle eye frag was a freaken diamond in the rough. there were the 7 polyps i had on the corner of a HUGE rock of brown ordinary palys. i immidiately had the LFS frag the yellows off for me... yup pretty good story eh? haha.

my other yellows (the ones that look like "tubs blues" only yellow-also in my avatar) however, are much different... i like both types a lot though.

i know of cherry corals. i have not bought from them though. heard only good things about them though.

anyway, your corals look GREAT. and the pinks/purples in your avatar are quite stunning. (i have a similar paly originating from australia i think... only have 1 polyp... yea which is not so stunning)

anyway happy reefing!

• 3 weeks later...

WOw m'akoy your tanks looks amazing omgomgomg

Where did you get your acans from? I am trying to find some.. my lfs has some acans and they said in about 2 months they will be ready to frag! I can't wait. They said about 50$ per head. Is that a desent price?

Thanks

that's a rip off.i'd pay $25-30 per polyp of a ultra grade rainbow acan and $12-15 for a regular acan.

i'm talking about here in NYC,though.i guess diff. location/LFS have diff.prices.keep on the lookout for some for sale in this forum.

here's more shots!!

post-24237-1233204971_thumb.jpg

post-24237-1233204991_thumb.jpg

Archived