SaltCritters.com

my piece of reef!My tank crashed during hurricane Sandy!

m'akoyPINOY

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow love the new camera. What kind of shrimp is that?

I love the purple of that Zoa it is very nice. I'll be at the April swap probably depends on when it is I have a conference that month. You know it's weird my e-mail notification for this thread works sometimes and other times not at all. Anyone else have this problem?

thanks marteen!it's a cleaner shrimp but it's transparent.

frag swap i can't wait.i'm growing some frags to trade and sell.

here's more acan shots...

post-24237-1233278462_thumb.jpg

Wow love the new camera. What kind of shrimp is that?

I love the purple of that Zoa it is very nice. I'll be at the April swap probably depends on when it is I have a conference that month. You know it's weird my e-mail notification for this thread works sometimes and other times not at all. Anyone else have this problem?

I think the swap is april 26th. I can't wait I had so much fun and got some pretty nice corals at the last 1.

Hey I don't speak Tagalog yet but I am working on that. Does your name mean anything?

Nice photos. Keep em coming!

hey rocket,maraming salamat po!my name it means"i'm filipino".and proud of it!

:D

See you fellas at the swap for sure! I am requesting day off this week so I am sure no work!

yup,see y'all at the swap..and looking forward to meeting you guys1

Cool! I get confused with the spanish mixed in. Took spanish in highschool. My girlfriend is from Zambognga. She went back last year and now this year wants me to come with. I'm desperately trying to learn some basic language skills.

Kinda scared to go though. Her dad is a general in the Army. Oh well gotta meet the parents eventually.

Anyways, again nice pictures. Don't suppose you know of any corals native to the sitting dog island area? :) that would be a nice Valentine gift.

Cool! I get confused with the spanish mixed in. Took spanish in highschool. My girlfriend is from Zambognga. She went back last year and now this year wants me to come with. I'm desperately trying to learn some basic language skills.

Kinda scared to go though. Her dad is a general in the Army. Oh well gotta meet the parents eventually.

Anyways, again nice pictures. Don't suppose you know of any corals native to the sitting dog island area? :) that would be a nice Valentine gift.

zamboanga is a nice place!dad's pretty sure a badass in philippines,don't be scared!lol

i'm going back this april for vac. for some diving and snorkeling.

native corals,montipora palawensis.for native fish is the white spot blenny1

April 26th! Awesome I'll totally be at the swap! I'm getting some blue cloves from Daaznmofo Saturday maybe they'll be grown out enough I can trade them at the swap. Bring some of those awesome rics m'akoy! Ooh and that purple zoa in your avatar I'll take them off your hands :)

Hey can we get a FTS from the front?

well today i purchased an aussie acans!

1 colony aussie acan.

3 frags of aussie acan.

all 4 acans have different colors.perfect for my collections! :wub:

pics will be up tomorrrow,light is off! :)

did W/C today!corals are good and growing.

i sold some corals of my corals today.

superman monti

7 heads duncan

frag of mohawks

frag of bubblegum chalice.

so i got some $$$ to buy more frags this weekend. :D:P

Very Nice! Youre tank is awesome. I seriously have that top down pic as my backround on my laptop. Its my motivation for my 5.5

Very Nice! Youre tank is awesome. I seriously have that top down pic as my backround on my laptop. Its my motivation for my 5.5

thanks again!well it's 1:30 am here in NYC and guess what i just did!

i just frag some of my sunset monti,mohawks,and tubbs blue zoas! :P

well i'm off to bed.a buyer for some frags coming in tom.at 11am. :)

new zoas that i got!

post-24237-1233987992_thumb.jpg

Nice acan! I like how you have them all together.

thank you SDT!yeah i really like the arrangement of my acans! :)

Wow those zoas are awesome. I believe they are called KO Nightmares. Where did you get them?

i don't the names but it's a nice zoas!

i got them from a local zoa collector.

well today i've ordered some RARE ZOAS for my collection! :rolleyes:

ordered it from the most RARE ZOANTHID collector here on N-R... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

so here's what i'm getting:

PURPLE HORNETS yeah i said purple hornets!

RASTA

CHONGBONGS

RAPTORS RAINBOW

HYBRID PPE

TRUE GPE

TRUE RPE

i can't wait for my frags to get in my tank!been drooling for months over this zoas. :happydance:

i promise to take pics once i received all my frags.. :P:P:P

well today i've ordered some RARE ZOAS for my collection! :rolleyes:

ordered it from the most RARE ZOANTHID collector here on N-R... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

so here's what i'm getting:

PURPLE HORNETS yeah i said purple hornets!

RASTA

CHONGBONGS

RAPTORS RAINBOW

HYBRID PPE

TRUE GPE

TRUE RPE

i can't wait for my frags to get in my tank!been drooling for months over this zoas. :happydance:

i promise to take pics once i received all my frags.. :P:P:P

:o

MarvinsReef??? -_-

Archived