Cultivated Reef

The FTS Thread!

SeeDemTails

• 2 weeks later...

My 5 gallon tank is exactly one month old today. Not to much to look at yet but I love it. Already caught the upgrade bug and plan to go to a 22g CADLIGHTS aquarium.

_MG_1052.jpg

[Edit]

Updated picture of my tank.

FTS8710-1.jpg

Edited by Reesea17
superdavesds

OK I will play, was trying to get a little feedback on my tank thread anyways. BTW, am posting two pics because you cant see the clam in the FTS.

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

Tank has over 35 corals, mostly softies and LPS from single mushrooms and richordias to acans and duncans. Thre diferent verieties of featherdusters, one zebra hermit, pom-pom, purple coral banded bunch of snails and no fish. May go with a seahorse. unndecided as of yet.

Check out the tank thread and give me some feedback please! Always looking for suggestions.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=188565

meganistkrieg

BC14 with only basic mods - nearly six months old and my first saltwater tank! I love corallimorphs, interesting inverts, and long walks on the beach.

img2830resize.jpg

35g Hex Planted Tank

Simple, cheap & easy to care for saltwater. At least that is the goal.

I have for many years concentrated on planted and native freshwater fish tanks. Mostly leaning towards really simple and easy to care for tanks that utilise plants to do the filtration. For the most part, these tanks only require having their water topped off, the occasional feeding and the occasional bi-annual pruning. That is my ideal tank. I'm trying to do that with salt.

The thread:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=241624

A FTS:

post-35405-1278210698_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CIMG8486.JPG

10G tank, around 2 weeks old and is mean to be a night light for my daughters room.

It has and internal overflow/filter and a DIY LED lamp.

Design to have softies but right now is holding some montis for a while.

Livestock:

2 BW clowns

1 hermit

1 margarita snail

1 astraea snail

• 3 weeks later...