inTank Media Baskets

The FTS Thread!

SeeDemTails

DansTundra

Some very nice tanks in here.

Here is my addition with my Biocube 14 up and running since March 2011. More info about the tank in in my sig.

edit; new FTS as of 7-23-11:

5967944900_2c3355c8b1_z.jpg

New FTS - 072311 by voodoodan_net, on Flickr

Edited by DansTundra
  • Like 1
Kitchen 3G JBJ

3%20Gal%20Full%20Tank%207-5.jpg

It's my new baby!

I like it!

good fish choice too. doesnt look crowded in terms of non-coral livestock either. perfect start!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Seano Hermano

Here is my 29g (soon to be) reef tank. I am still working on the build. I have to get my BoostLED lights, return pump and do the return plumbing, and then buy a reactor. I hope you all like it...been running for exactly 7 months (as of 8-04-11), no livestock. I am running a Coralife 125 protein skimmer.

1163796891_photobucket_43376_.jpg

Edited by Seano Hermano
Seano Hermano
MY FTS

AIO 45g Tidepool

DSC07493.jpg

Cool tank, Jesse. My dad and I were just talking today about 'tide pool' tanks and varying water level. Have you heard of tanks with water level that simulate high and low tide?

Edited by Seano Hermano
jessegarcia28
Cool tank, Jesse. My dad and I were just talking today about 'tide pool' tanks and varying water level. Have you heard of tanks with water level that simulate high and low tide?

thanks

Only through their natural habitat but not in captivity. I wish i had $ and knowledge to do a project simulate high and low tide in my shallow tank. how bad ass would that be :D

Seano Hermano

I'd never heard of anyone doing this before. Though I've got an idea to do it in a nano tank for about $100. :D If I can scrape up some extra cash after my 29g build, maybe I will start a thread for it. ;)

Seano Hermano

I remember that tank from 3reef. :P I think it's new within the last 6 months. Much of the coral was transferred from his old 120g. Looks pretty cool, huh?

• 2 weeks later...