Innovative Marine Aquariums

The FTS Thread!

SeeDemTails

Here's my money pit :P . I need to get another job or sell off one of my kids... :o

Good thing I'm running out of room in my tank because I'm running out of money in my wallet :lol: .

IMG_2815.jpg

• Like 1

Hello.

I've been lurking and reading up and figured I should post my BC14 & 90g.

When I first started the tank, I put boat load of crushed coral. After doing some reading,

I decided to start over and replace the crushed coral with sand from a friends 135g setup.

Any input and comments are appreciated.

before - after being setup for about 1 month

IMG_2336.jpg

now - after being setup for 24 after hours makeover(performed on 10/3/09) - 6 line wrasse, tiger goby and the nem I was given went into my 90g

IMG_2547.jpg

Stock lighting - BC protein skimmer/air pump in chamber 1 - stock chamber 2 (bio=balls) & 3 w/ exception of 100 micron fabric wrap around sponge in chamber 3

and a shot of the 90g (we've added more sand since this pic was taken and lowered the rocks a bit on the left side and soon to lower the right side.

IMG_2300.jpg

Thanks to the folks @ Nano-Reef.com for the great site and to all the folks that post great information and the pics that I am so envious over. Gives me something to strive for...

I've got so much to learn! cool.gif

Bradley

camaroracer214

wow, i just went through every page and i saw some spectacular tanks.

here's my previous tanks...

24 gallon nano

DSC04113.jpg

90 gallon

DSC04099.jpg

180 gallon

IMG_0049.jpg