Coral Vue Hydros

***StevieT's Media Rack for the RSM ***

StevieT

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any ETA on a solana media rack?

That is going to be awhile. We need to release the NC12 and NC28 media baskets first.

It is on the list and with the new laser production back on schedule projects can be addressed more efficiently. Basically inTank has maxed it self over and over again.

We hear you, it is on the to-do whiteboard :happy:

yeah i'm switching back over.

inTank you, not to pressure you but if you order say by Saturday it should ship Monday, they get extremely popular on Sunday and we are already back-ordered

Unless you don't need it just now then waiting is fine.

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_7669.jpg

Tie Chemi Pure to middle shelf. This will pick media off lower shelf and allow maximum flow

IMG_7672.jpg

IMG_7673.jpg

IMG_7674.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi StevieT. When might we see a media rack for those of us who have the RSM 130D, but are sticking with the stock skimmer (at least for right now)?

:welcome:

A media basket will not work with the stock skimmer. It would block too much flow and cause the return pumps to suck air. If you would like the media basket the only way is to remove the skimmer.

• 1 month later...

Hi Steve,

I just ordered a RS Media basket and the skimmer cup. could I asked how long will take to send me these items?

Regards,

Arash

Hi Steve,

I just ordered a RS Media basket and the skimmer cup. could I asked how long will take to send me these items?

Regards,

Arash

+1 i ordered some stuff Sunday

got my order in thanks Steve.. the box was packed very well as far as i can see everything arrived ok..

the quality on the parts are awesome...

Hi Steve,

I just received the orders , thanks everything was perfect , the only thing I am confused is the water level on the back, what should be the water level to get the best result?

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I recently got rid of my 125 reef tank but just started a red sea max I placed an order for the tunze skimmer with cup and media rack after reading your posts . Would it work if I used rowaphos in a media bag in one of the racks being that I have the rowa ? What size media bags work with the rack?

Archived