Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nano-Reef.com Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This site has been a huge help to me many times. I am happy to see it still around after 7 years, and will be happy to see it still around after many more.

Happy Birthday Nano-Reef and props to Christopher and the Mods for letting this site be both informative and fun! Bravo-Zulu!!!!!

-Prof

Merchantmariner

I have had my aquapod up for over a year! thanks to this forum

You guys are great and what a great contest

Shoot Me_I Explode

Happy B-Day NR.com

Thanks to you and your wonderful members my Aquapod is going strong comming up on two years! :D

Happy Birthday Nano Reef

Nano-Reef.com is what got me into this amazing and addicting hobby. I have spent hours and hours surfing nano reef even in school hahaha.... SHHHHH.

I have learned so much from nano reef and had lots of fun

Thanks everyone and Thank You nano reef for the amazing web site

HBDNRHIIWISMATOM!!!!!!

what it stands for..is:

(happy b-day nano-reef, hopefully if i win, it'll save me a ton of money)

:lol:

I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY...and thanks to everyone on here that has helped in the past!!! Couldn't have done it without ya guys/gals :)

Wow, it's sure been a while! While most of the faces on here are pretty new, there are still a few of us around that remember the early days. Things have sure come a long way over the years in the hobby and I like to think NR.com has had a bit to do with it. We used to be considered "gluttons for punishment" trying to keep salt water species in anything less than a 30 gallon tank. Now we have 6 and 8 gallon AIO's developed specifically for reef keeping.

I'd like to extend my gratitude to Chris Marks for developing this website and helping further this great hobby of ours. Happy Birthday Nano-Reef!

Happy Birthday!!!

This place is a wealth of information, and some pretty damn good people as well!!!

Thanks NR!!!

Archived