ReefCleaners.org

Nano-Reef.com Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

HeyLookItsCaps

ill never forget the barbeque in so cal where i appeared with 4 18 packs and 4 bottles of patron at 10 am, and had work at 5.....great times were had by all, and i met them all thru this site.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess this is the best thread I could post my first message in :) I have been reading, no studying, this site for a while now and soaking up as much knowledge as possible. I have finally decided to take the plunge and begin my first reef system and without this site it would never be possible, not even close. This is a great site full of great tips and some very knowledgeable people. Good team up, as well, with Marine Depot as I find that is one of the first sites I visit when looking for possible new equipment. Happy seventh birthday Nano Reef, and I hope you’re around for at least seven more.

happy birthday nano-reef. just set up my first reef thanks to all the wonderful information this site and it's members have provided. i'll have a build thread up once the tank has cycled in a couple weeks. cool prizes, too.

With over 34000 registered members, the odds of getting a prize is one in 8600, assuming all members are active, so the actual odds would be better. good luck!

Thanks Nano-Reef! You have kept my fish and corals alive! :lol:

I look forward to many more years of this site being up and running - without you guys, I wouldn't have gotten this far in my reefing adventure. :wub:

Thank you!

michael70068

plz can i win one thing i never win anything my luck is so bad

also i love this site keeps me reefing even at bad times when i want to take a hammer to my tank

peace mike

Wow Happy B-Day Nano Reef

Thanks for all the information, and especially all the laughs I get reading some post. My tanks could never be what they are without this site.

Happy Birthday Nano-reef ... my online bible to nano-reefing ... a great place to meet fellow reefers ... Actually its my 7th year in the nano reef hobby too =) B)

Archived