Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nano-Reef.com Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow... Happy Birthday NR!!!

I was just remembering when I joined two years ago and was absolutely overwhelmed by the amount and quality of information this site offered. This site is the sole reason my 24g AP has not crashed and or flooded my room. Thanks for the help and memories! And here is to seven more awesome years!

wow_it_esploded

I haven't been on this site for very long but I can honestly say that I have learned more than a lifetimes worth of information. Everyone here is kind (with the exception of the occasional troll, *cough cough* you know who you are) and everyone here is helping for the betterment of others. Just to show how much I care I thought that I would post a pic....

iluvnanoreef.jpg

^^^^Look, I gave you all by best constipated moose pose, I have to be picked for 1st place now! Also, my birthday is May 5th, so I REALLY have to win now! Make an almost teenaged hope-to-be-reefer's dream come true!

I wanta' win!!

John

If I could only take one aquarium related website on a deserted Island I would take NANO-REEF.COM

Thanks and happy Birthday

Kratie

(JD)

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I still love you nano-reef, even if i don't win that solana ;)

Marine depot: thanks for all the great prices and customer service, youre definitely the first place i go for all my supplies. You guys rock!

Happy birthday to you...... Happy birthday to youu..... happy birthday dear N.R....

Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu........

Spank, spank, spank,spank,spank,spank,spank )LOL)

I am very new to nano's and S/W thank you so much for all the great info you have made it so easy for me so far. thank you again

Michelle :wub:

I have been keeping fish for 39 years. Nano-Reef taught me how to successfully keep a reef in my home and for that I will be forever grateful. Now, just how do I get dolomite to work with my under gravel filter again?

Lost in the 70's,

Jim

PS If I win give my prize to a poor orphan nano reefer in need. Just be sure to tell my publicist so I can max out the photo opp.

RayWhisperer

Happy Birthday N-R!

I don't have time to read through 15 pages of slobs begging to win a prize. However, if I am selected as winner of any prize. I request that CM sells it and puts the money back into N-R.com in whatever fashion he sees fit.

Holy crap I never win anything, this would be sweet.

HAPPY B-DAY N-R.com and thanks for making me spend tons of money on a box of water.......... :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANO-REEF.COM!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Chris Marks for a very informative forum!

Thank you Marine Depot for helping us celebrate NR.com's 7th birthday!

Archived