ReefCleaners.org

Nano-Reef.com Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks NANO-REEF.COM! Giving away presents on YOUR birthday,,,excellent! I am still fairly new when it comes to posting comments but I have been hanging in the backdrops reading as much as I can. The information all the experts on this sight provide has been paramount in my nano reefs success thus far. I can't thank you enough for maintaining such an informative sight. Happy birthday, and thanks again.

Happy Birthday N-R.com! :flower:

I've said it before in other places, but it bears repeating here:

Nano-Reef.com is a very special and unique site that I intend to support in any way I can.

Not only is it an amazing resource with a wealth of information about reefing, it is also a very special community that has demonstrated over and over again it's willingness to support and help out other members in the reefing community.

I value this place and it's members highly, and I hope it is around for many years to come.

Long live N-R.com!!!

angelacbishop

This is great, count me in. Happy birthday N-R! If it wasn't for the site, I'm sure a lot of us would not be nearly as far along with our tanks.

Happy Birthday NR!!

Thanks to NR I am a know nothing, know it all and proud of it.

I think of all the $ I could have saved and the time I could have spent learning to play an instrument and learning a second language.

Actually this site and subsequent reefing has allowed me to keep my sanity through my @#$%^&* Rad-Tech program.

I have gotten immense enjoyment from reefing and this site.

Thanks NR.

Joshuah

Archived