Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nano-Reef.com Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

WOW 7 years already. I have been here for 4 years and it has been great. Nano Reef WAS the site that thought me everything. If it wasn't for Nano Reef I would have never known of this beautiful hobby of ours. I greatly appreciate Mr. Marks here for having such a great site. Everyone here has been great.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in!

Happy 7th Birthday Nano-Reef.com!

7thbirthdaygiveaway.jpg

md_banner6_2.jpg

It's our 7th birthday, and to celebrate we're giving you presents! We've teamed up with Marine Depot to give away some great prizes to four lucky winners.

Prize Details

Grand Prize: Current USA Solana 34 Gallon Aquarium w/ HQI 150w Pendant & Modern Black Stand - More Info

2nd Prize: AquaC Nano Remora Protein Skimmer (Skimmer Only) - More Info

3rd Prize: IceCap 250 Watt Electronic Metal Halide/HQI Ballast - More Info

4th Prize: Prodibio Biokit Reef - 30 Vials - More Info

How To Enter

To enter the prize drawing simply post a comment in this thread. It's in honor of our birthday after all, so post a fun Nano-Reef.com memory, a little adulation, or whatever you like!

Giveaway Rules

You may only enter the drawing once! If you enter more than once you'll be automatically disqualified. If you want to chat, please use our Anniversary Thread.

The drawing is open to United States residents only. Apologies to our international members, but shipping costs are prohibitive, especially with the grand prize.

Four winners will be chosen randomly from among the entries on June 1st, 2008. Prizes will be given out in the order that names are drawn.

Entries can be submitted until May 31st, 2008, 11:59 PM PST

Good luck everyone!

happy birthday NR! I remember when this forum would take all day and sometimes even two days for them members threads to go to the next page...now it is less than a couple hours! Lunchbucket's nanos were cool back in the day too with 400w halides on the 20 gallon...even the people here thought he was crazy!

Galloping Goose

Nano-Reef...YOU ROCK! Happy B day and hopefully many more to come. You are my daily fix, almost like a form of Crack Cocaine... :) very addictive. Also thanx to all that come here and put in their 2 cents on various questions and topics.

Happy Birthday NR!!!!! I am a fairly new member, but I hope to be more involved as time goes by. This a great site! Thank you Marine Depot for sponsering the giveaway. :D

Happy 7th Birthday Nano-Reef.com!

7thbirthdaygiveaway.jpg

md_banner6_2.jpg

It's our 7th birthday, and to celebrate we're giving you presents! We've teamed up with Marine Depot to give away some great prizes to four lucky winners.

Prize Details

Grand Prize: Current USA Solana 34 Gallon Aquarium w/ HQI 150w Pendant & Modern Black Stand - More Info

2nd Prize: AquaC Nano Remora Protein Skimmer (Skimmer Only) - More Info

3rd Prize: IceCap 250 Watt Electronic Metal Halide/HQI Ballast - More Info

4th Prize: Prodibio Biokit Reef - 30 Vials - More Info

How To Enter

To enter the prize drawing simply post a comment in this thread. It's in honor of our birthday after all, so post a fun Nano-Reef.com memory, a little adulation, or whatever you like!

Giveaway Rules

You may only enter the drawing once! If you enter more than once you'll be automatically disqualified. If you want to chat, please use our Anniversary Thread.

The drawing is open to United States residents only. Apologies to our international members, but shipping costs are prohibitive, especially with the grand prize.

Four winners will be chosen randomly from among the entries on June 1st, 2008. Prizes will be given out in the order that names are drawn.

Entries can be submitted until May 31st, 2008, 11:59 PM PST

Good luck everyone!

YAy!!!! SEVEN YEARS! :lol:

Don't think I've posted anything on the site. Most of my questions have been answered by previous post. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to answer questions for us newbies.

Happy B-day, thanks for being the gateway to so much valuable information.

This drawing brought me out of lurker status. Now I'm a full blown member!!!

To celabrate your B-Day i just ordered my sand and rock from marine depot for my new Solana nano i see coming to me in the near future!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thanks for all the advice, information, and ideas you guys have given a newbie. Remember: birthdays are good for you; statistics show that the individuals who have the most live the longest.

Archived