SaltCritters.com

Nano-Reef.com Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

Happy Birthday to you, cha cha cha, Happy Birthday to you, cha cha cha, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you, cha cha cha!

Thanks to everyone who makes nano-reef.com nano-reef.com.

:grouphug:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleedForMe08

:wizard:Happy Birthday Nano-Reef!!!

I know this is my first post but I have been lurking since Jan. been getting a bunch of helpful info while setting up my 10g nano, and 3g pico and then saw this and thought this was the perfect way for me to get me into posting here. Keep up on the great work!!! I know I could have never done it with out this site!!! :bowdown:

Haha... I haven't been on much lately: Glad to see I went on! Thanks NR for being the most informative, GROW A LOUNGE skin, noob smack down-tastic reef and general website on the net. My nano wouldn't be here without you (not my one at the school) Thanks for all the help, all!

Now, a new tank, or something.. that would be nice!

-Anthony

Gvtv44

lakshwadeep
lolz this thread makes me remember that I gots no life =(

+1. And posting in this thread has the chance of making it so much better!

Thanks NR I have learned so much from this site and wish I knew about it befor I got in to the hoby. probably would have saved me some $$$$ :o .

Happy 7th NR! NR is my home page. Pretty generous of You and Marine depot. Givin' back to the people!

fingerscrossed

Happy birthday to N-R..."Eat more chikin"

Happy birthday to N-R..."Eat more chikin"

or

Happy birthday to you....you live in a zoo....you look like a (sea)monkey....and smell like one too!!

Thanks to everyone on N-R for helping a newbie like me have a successful start in a very challenging hobby! Good luck everyone!

it's bin over 2 years since I joined, and it has bin awesome. I learned so much about reefing and would like to thank NR and everyone who helped me.

Thanks

and

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NR

i remember the good ol days when people had some really crazy tanks, but then people grew up and left to become adults...WHY TIGAHBOY WHY!!!

Archived