SaltCritters.com

Nano-Reef.com Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those be some damn fine prizes. Happy Birthday to Nano-Reef.com!

Here's a nano-reef memory that most on this site probably wont remember... it goes way back:

Dave EPSI.

nuff said

Happy B-day nano-reef!!

Although i just recently signed up, i appreciate the wealth of knowledge that i've read prior to registering. It helped me enough to finally start one!

F/R

This is actually my first ever post in the forums, but I've been lurking since november when i got my red sea max! THANKS NANO-REEF!!!! I would just have 34 gallons of salt water without you!

wow how can you guys be so giving this site is a life saver with all the great people who offer up they experince with little or no greif happy birthday guys

TheCuban1040

I got into a bit of trouble at an old job because they monitored our internet activity and I spent about 3 hours/day on NR.

Sexy Shrimp

Happy Birthday NR and thankyou Marine Depot

May we continue forever to be the SImon Cowell of reef sites - always there to say what others are too scared to say (or too polite :P)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! This is the best site I have found and the people here are the Best so a big thanks to all the members as well!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANO-REEF !!!

I'd just like to say how much I've enjoyed this site. It's friendly helpful atmosphere is greatly appreciated and I look forward to many years of education and enlightenment.

Thanks,

Mike

Happy Birthday NR! It's thanks to you that I've been eating ramen for the past 3 weeks, but at least I get to stare at a SW tank now while I'm eating said ramen.

=oD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NANO REEF HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

ARE YOU 1 ARE YOU 2 ARE YOU 3 ARE YOU 4 ARE YOU 5 ARE YOU 6 ARE YOU SEVEN " SEVEN!!!!!! "

yay lets have cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-35815-1208813360_thumb.jpg

I first visited Nano-Reef.com some years ago with a bank account full of funds and the desire for a new hobby. After that original visit, I have gained knowledge, friends, experience, and wisdom that I could not have obtained anywhere else. Happy Birthday Nano-Reef.com and my most sincere thanks to everyone who makes this site possible.

Archived