SaltCritters.com

Nano-Reef.com Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

Congratulations!!!! :D:D I think it means your doing something good if you've been this succcesful for so long keep up the great work and hope you have many great B-days ahead of you!!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday Nano-reef and the community. I came to this site occassionally in 2002 when I started a 10g saltwater tank and immediately returned when I was ready to get back in the hobby. The resource that is provided is great and it keeps me grounded to be the best I can to creatures that don't have a choice who provides their care. Thank you to all.

Happy BirthDay Nano-reef!!!! Bunch of memories and a great place to learn and hang out.

I know I'm getting out but that 250w Ballast can happily replace the one I broke :(

Happy birthday Nano-reef!!! And thanks to Chris for starting the site that has entertained me for many hours at my pointless student-worker job. :)

Wow seems like yesterday I was a noob setting up my first reef. Now I have 3 and my addiction is long term. Thanks N-R.

shawnjmccrea

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO!!! Love this site much better than any reef site for larger tanks. Much quicker responses here and lots of info sharing!!

Fade2White12

Happy Birthday NR! You're all what got me into reefing and have provided me with the most rewarding hobby I have ever had. Here's to many more years!

United_Poseidon

Getting close to my 2 year anniversary on this site. My favorite forum by far. Love the crowd here. HBD nano-reef.com

Archived