Pickle's AIO 40 BDR

Pickle010

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome! :D

Now, pics.

Yeah yeah... keep your panties on.

(I can't believe I just said that to a chick)

Needreefunds
Yeah yeah... keep your panties on.

(I can't believe I just said that to a chick)

:lol:

Lookin' forward to pics. :)

Kinda miss yur avi, but the new one is sweet too.

poor Farrah...... :(

Lookin' forward to pics. :)

Kinda miss yur avi, but the new one is sweet too.

poor Farrah...... :(

LOL... I had to give up the Avi - I was getting tired of some kid post whoring with the same AVI and people associating it with me.

I used to have her poster on my wall as kid and out of all the recent celeb's that have past away recently she probably had the most significance in my life ( :naughtydance: )

I was never really into MJ or purchased anything BM sold... I did however watch a lot of kung fu as a kid but Farrah still wins.

Needreefunds
LOL... I had to give up the Avi - I was getting tired of some kid post whoring with the same AVI and people associating it with me.

<_<

I used to have her poster on my wall as kid and out of all the recent celeb's that have past away recently she probably had the most significance in my life ( :naughtydance: )

I was never really into MJ or purchased anything BM sold... I did however watch a lot of kung fu as a kid but Farrah still wins.

Yup. Farrah for sure. The rest just rub ya the wrong way. ;)

:P

• 3 weeks later...

Time for an update:

I'm taking down my tank.

Seriously - just thinking I want to try going a different direction. I may try my hand at fish breeding - all the threads from christoclowns and some of the others have had me spending more time reading and doing research. So I think I might pick up some smaller tanks and turn my 40 into a sump. I read it takes clown 12 - 18 months before they start laying clutches - that should give me plenty of time to do more reading and get ready.

WoW, my best wishes in your new journey....Please put me in the list for one of your first pairs of picassos, please! ;)

LOL...

Don't know if I'll go that route - deffinately won't be the first I try - But I'll probably pick up a pair to see what happens.

Maybe a young pair from Christo after I get reorganized.

JavaJacketOC

Pickle!! Sorry to hear that you're taking the tank down...but the breeding thing sounds like a whole new adventure of it's own. I was off NR for a long time and when I became active again most of my last PM's were from you before you moved. I still have the RPE's I got from you...4 heads turned in about 20!! GL with the breeding venture, make sure you link the thread for that when you get started.

~Java

That's awesome Java - glad to hear those RPE are doing well. I fragged those rpe a bunch of times then almost lost them when i did the second move on the tank. But they are growing back nicely now.

Couldn't resist this photo opportunity:

IMG_8257.jpg

IMG_8264copy.jpg

Awesome shots. :happy:

Thanks Kim! Means more coming from the pro.

Nice! Were you able to determine the sex of the one you had and get the opposite?

Actually this one is new. I sold the pair I had in OC before I moved. My tank started getting covered in asterinas so picked up this guy. I completely inteneded to take him back after he did his job but he is way too cool to let go of. I've been buying him chocolate chips every couple of weeks and I have my eyes open for a female if my LFS comes across one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

As of tonight it's official - Pickle's All In One 40 Breeder is no more. =(

Most of my corals have been sold or traded off and most of my fish are being picked up soon. It was a sad sound as the syphon made it's last gurgle as I drained it down to the sand bed.

BUT

It's not over! Stay tuned!

Archived