ReefCleaners.org

>GioReef's BC14 <

GioReef

where'd you get the rock from? are you dosing with anything? love the coralline ...hoping mine spreads to the ugly rocks. how many lbs live rock do you think you have in the tank?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New FTS-

100_4922.jpg

Hammer coral-

100_4911.jpg

Ricordea-Way more orange but my cam sucks.

100_4912.jpg

And a movie if you are interested...cam suck though

th_100_4918.jpg

For sure I gotta get me a clown!! Movie was cute, fast buggers. For sure on the ricordia can't really see the color. I gotta try a movie one of these days.

Ya the fish are always active...especially if i am near the tank.LOL

Ya the ric doesn't come out good on my cam...don't know way though.

Thanks toomin...

The only real problem that i am having is that the tank is too hot... it gets to 84... never drops lower than 81... I have to fix this.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a decent picture of my pom pom.

I will be adding a small emerald crab maybe tommorrow for some cleaning and cause i like them. If he starts doing anything bad... hes gone. But i have plenty of algae for him.

post-33553-1211568014_thumb.jpg

Interstingly enough one of my turbos died. The hermits and nass feasted.LOL So now i have more room to get other snails that don't get too big. And the other turbo stays cause he cleans a lot of the back wall.

Arizonad54

Cool! I'm in Tucson too. My tank is set up at my office in Oro Valley. On Oracle, just north of Hardy! Im going to the AcroAz frag swap/meet on June 1 at Thunder Canyon Brewery. Hope to meet some of you there, as I'm a newbie.

My acrobatic Blue Leg Hermit... i don't know how he got there?LOL

lol mine are the same way, i cannot believe how strong thier little legs are.

yr tank looks good

how long are the sweepers on that hammer?

Oddly I've never seen any on mine....hmmmm

Interesting avatar, dat you? LOL

Hey, redid my tank yesterday...found the peppermint shrimp

• 3 weeks later...

I added an emerald crab... the pom pom fights with him a little. The pom pom sticks his anemone at him and the emerald gets scared and leaves. He is eating away lots. I will get some pictures as soon as the lights are on.

• 1 month later...

No worries... I will get an FTS soon when the lights turn on. But i havent added any corals because of summer and i had some things to do. but i have lots of coralline growth now and no more algae!

The only problem i am facing is that my blue ric split totally and now is 2 different pieces but it seems stressed. It doesn't open all the way and it has become lighter... i think it is dying.:( But my orange one got so much bigger.

• 5 weeks later...

So my cube is doing great. I just need to fix a heat problem. My house is at 76-78 but my tank is at 84! So i opened the lid all the way but the water is still hot. I am thinking of mounting fans on the lid that push air in. Does anybody have a good way to help heat problems without modding the hood(cutting holes, splicing wires...)?

Too poor for a chiller.:(

Thanks

Archived