Innovative Marine Aquariums

Weetie's Aquatic Ramblings & Lounge

Weetabix7

Only two things are infinite, the universe and A TWEEN'S stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

ftfy

thread, or forum?

both imo.

he must be the first rider, none thus far have measured up to him. Better get out of here while we still can! The apocalypse is neigh..

lol nork, how is the land down unuder? I want to head down there the fall after next if I can.

Where abouts? It's not bad. Rather dull. I gave up paying attention long ago.

Where abouts? It's not bad. Rather dull. I gave up paying attention long ago.

Well I was thinking U of Queensland if I could get into that program. I'm looking at a few others tho too and some in New Zealand. Too early to tell, but the New Zealand ones would be easier.

Well I was thinking U of Queensland if I could get into that program. I'm looking at a few others tho too and some in New Zealand. Too early to tell, but the New Zealand ones would be easier.

University of Queensland? I'm hoping like hell to get into Marine Sciences there later in the year.

University of Queensland? I'm hoping like hell to get into Marine Sciences there later in the year.

This read very differently on monday. :ninja: Good luck with it man I hope you get in too, then i'll know someone in the marine science department ;)

whats up dhut? Where art thou off to?

This read very differently on monday. :ninja: Good luck with it man I hope you get in too, then i'll know someone in the marine science department ;)

You know what campus you're looking at there? I'm looking at St Lucia.

I'd probably be looking at the main campus, nothing is certain yet. I need to see what study abroad programs the SUNY system offers.

No posts since the 9th???? where is everybody????

hellooo!!!!!! Any body home???