Coral Vue Hydros

Weetie's Aquatic Ramblings & Lounge

Weetabix7

OK, thats what i'll do then. I can try all sorts of corals to see how they do with sun light. Just frag up some stuff I have at home so it won't be a loss if it doesn't make it..

Right. I think i've seen that one or a similar one. I read an article about a freshwater tank where the guy made a totally closed system. nothing fancy, just endler's livebearers, snails and plants, but the concept was cool.

:joins bitts in pointing and laughing:

What is this in my tank, guess it came wit my live rock, and how big does it grow

Aecetemaphor!!!!!!!! Oh #### not again! Kill it now, but don't put your hands in the tank. The water is toxic. You may just have to trash all the equipment and contents. its all infected with their spores.

cumon dhut. you didn't recognize it? maybe you weren't here for the last occurrence.

op, btw be careful and do not pour the water down the drain, it may cause them to spread to the water supply.

That's a dolphin larvae. They get big and need tuna steaks to eat.

Thanks dude for the fast reply, I also see long skiny tetacles waving ists arm out of a couple or rocks, imma try to take a pic of it, I know its not worms cause it has a body, seen it when I chased it the rock wit tweezer lol...

:joins bitts in pointing and laughing:

Aecetemaphor!!!!!!!! Oh #### not again! Kill it now, but don't put your hands in the tank. The water is toxic. You may just have to trash all the equipment and contents. its all infected with their spores.

cumon dhut. you didn't recognize it? maybe you weren't here for the last occurrence.

op, btw be careful and do not pour the water down the drain, it may cause them to spread to the water supply.

Are u serious or u pullin my leg, I saw another forum where this noob said he has algae breakup and somebody told him to pour 3 parts bleach, 1 part water and he did it and ask if sleeping fish is a normal effect lmao...

Jay, dont listen to them. They are full of ####. It's obvious that is an extra terestrial come to suck out our brains! Oh no, it got mine!

I'm out guys. Hopefully I"ll be around tomorrow :happy: .

marks right. aceteminaphors are dangerous. have you put your hands in the water since you noticed it? the larval stage will burrow under your nails.

Wow, so they kill fish? That's why this guy sold me the live rock so cheap