SaltCritters.com

Weetie's Aquatic Ramblings & Lounge

Weetabix7

love my A4 Quattro is the greatest thing ever. then the things that can be done to the turbo. won't mean much to anyone who hasn't been out out here but so far I've been able to do lookout from the top down in just under 7 min. with out being able to brake the back end free yet. the only car I know of that can do it faster, at least among the guys I know, is a purpose built 240z bsp car.

I'm with JP. Love my Porsche - Wish I had Acros.

Montis are like Mercedes.

Does anyone dabble with the Free Trade coffee?

My good coffee hasn't gotten here yet, should hopefully arrive later this afternoon.

I believe both of mine are Direct Trade.

Here's what I'm getting: http://www.stumptowncoffee.com/coffees/lat...urbon-varietal-

http://www.stumptowncoffee.com/coffees/ind...toarco-peaberry

quality machine, audi has one of the most responsive triptronic shifters ever. i ran a valet in my college days and got to "take her for a spin" on a lot of high end vehicles. the audis were a lot more fun to drive than cars twice its price. oh yeah NEVER VALET YOUR CAR. i dont care where you go unless you pay to keep it up front dont do it.

My good coffee hasn't gotten here yet, should hopefully arrive later this afternoon.

I believe both of mine are Direct Trade.

Here's what I'm getting: http://www.stumptowncoffee.com/coffees/lat...urbon-varietal-

http://www.stumptowncoffee.com/coffees/ind...toarco-peaberry

Hey Weets, Have you ever tried the Wahakin (?) Coffee? From Mexico, My boss gets in when we go surf Puerto Escondido. He says that is the SINGLE GREATEST coffee from anywhere. I can't drink it or I'd vouch but I would like to hear if he is just bull#### or if there is some validity to him.

Intergrale > Quattro ANYDAY.

Edited by bonese
Hey Weets, Have you ever tried the Wahakin (?) Coffee? From Mexico, My boss gets in when we go surf Puerto Escondido. He says that is the SINGLE GREATEST coffee from anywhere. I can't drink it or I'd vouch but I would like to hear if he is just bull#### or if there is some validity to him.

Intergrale > Quattro ANYDAY.

Never heard of it.

Would certainly be interested in trying it if I knew where to get some.

I'll hunt, It would have also helped if I spelled it properly. Wahaca. He calls it the Mexican Rocket Fuel. He does surf better under the use of it then off of it. Those have been my observations. Haha.

For real though, I shall try and hunt it down for you.

I'll hunt, It would have also helped if I spelled it properly. Wahaca. He calls it the Mexican Rocket Fuel. He does surf better under the use of it then off of it. Those have been my observations. Haha.

For real though, I shall try and hunt it down for you.

Oaxaca

Oaxaca pronounced "wah-haak-kah"........Beat me Henry.

Ridiculous that they have to have silent letter that make sounds of real ones.

Mexpipe Is correct good sir. It is THE place to be - been going for 5 years and just know it is starting to get real popular. We bought our plot of land though 3 years ago :) :) :)

JDL I suggest you go, HUGE barrels and some ridic faces.

Edited by bonese
Oaxaca pronounced "wah-haak-kah"........Beat me Henry.

Ridiculous that they have to have silent letter that make sounds of real ones.

Mexpipe Is correct good sir. It is THE place to be - been going for 5 years and just know it is starting to get real popular. We bought our plot of land though 3 years ago :) :) :)

JDL I suggest you go, HUGE barrels and some ridic faces.

you guys had a pretty good storm season this year (LI)

Edited by jdl

We had a banger of a winter the bay froze over and I took some walks on it with the pup. Really though, Too much snow and apparently it has gotten really windy at this time these past few years. We lost two 25 Year old Pines last year at around this time. After a week of rain we had like soemthing like 35 - 50 MPH winds and it took them both down - Landed right on my moms little z3. She was crying in the rain for about an hour and a half.

Priceless.

S. Florida - You guys had a few freezes yeah?

yeah for a week or two. it really sucks when it dips into the mid forties and your "winter" clothes are long sleeve t shirts and windbreakers... its funny b/c a tropical storm or hurricane will be coming and everyone is just nonchalant, but when it gets cold people freak out.

mexpipe huh thats some heavy beachbreak. hope to make it there one day.

the guatemalan stuff looks really good

I'll try one of them today and one tomorrow.

Will give my review here after trying, if you guys are interested.

Do you have a tank, weetie? Im not looking through this crap.

Yes, but I'm keeping it on the down-low.

Sshhh.

Mexico V Guatemala...?

Place your bets.

Well, but, I don't have Mexican to test it against.

Guess I'll try the Guatamelan first, since everyone's so interested in that one.