Top Shelf Aquatics

The Full Monti

dshnarw

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Propagator

Lookey HEEEYA peoples !!!

When you guys with the superman, sunrise, sunset, kiwi, ( LISA with that HAWT orange and green digi ! )

and other nice colorations wanna do some trade'n look me up !

Needreefunds
Well...I am an ass man. :D

Me too! :lol:

I was gonna say it might have worked with me.........

Well then, good job Weetie!

( must be that womens intuition thing )

Me too! :lol:

I was gonna say it might have worked with me.........

Well then, good job Weetie!

( must be that womens intuition thing )

You guys crack me up!!! :lol:

Well you have to admit, it did fit in with the thread title...

Prop, when I had the tank crash the orange and green Monti lost it's green base color. It's still with me and isn't doing bad, still has good polyp extension and orange polyp color, it just needs some recovery time to get the green base back.

• 1 month later...

My pokerstar, it's a bright blue, but my camera makes it look purpleish.

DSC02588.jpg?t=1210819282

Polyp extension... :bowdown:

DSC02615.jpg?t=1210819615

LE Idaho Grape frag and a weird lookin encrusting monti.

DSC02614.jpg?t=1210819567

a pokerstar I got from Mrcoral is really a rainbow. It started to encrust and starting to get different polyp coloration. Also my sunset and rainbow are growing like weeds.

SeeDemTails

A lot of people get rainbows and pokerstars confused. The difference is the new growth color.

nice, yea Seem that they do. Just waiting for my sunrise frag to grow out and then my monti rock will soon be complete.

a pokerstar I got from Mrcoral is really a rainbow. It started to encrust and starting to get different polyp coloration. Also my sunset and rainbow are growing like weeds.

Glad to hear the sunset is doing well. Your sunrise should be ready in a week or two.

I have Pokerstar if you did not get it from me last time.

Awesome pieces Reef Goddess. Only thing is that I don't see any of these on your site for sale....are you holding back on us :)

Reef Goddess

Thank you! I have the leng sy, red cap, and grape undata on my site. The others I'm letting grow out and also we just put in our new 400's. Before I didn't think my frags were bright enough to be able to sell well, they will be soon. ;] I'll be glad when my leng sy starts getting the nodules in the center so people will know its a leng sy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived