Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Full Monti

dshnarw

i got my tyree undata for $45 it about 2 1/4" or so but they called something else its from ORA he called something else like illuminating or incredible or something i dont know

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont remember if i posted mine so here are some b4 n afters.

some really really nice pics on here already, montis are awesome.

supermanmontiig3.jpg

polyps arnt fully out, crabs were on the move. POed my gsp's too

dscn2818pl1.jpg

Great looking pieces everyone!!

spanko- That's not the Tyree undata...in fact it doesn't look much like an undata at all. Once it grows out some more it'll be easier to ID.

Tyree Undata

DSC00244.jpg

True Tyree Rainbow, behind B.

100_18851.jpg

PokerStar before I lost it.

100_1889.jpg

Tyree Sunset Monti (Tyree Setosa in background)

100_1839.jpg

Tyree Forest Fire

100_1835.jpg

Tyree Green w/ Blue Polyped Cap

100_1814.jpg

Picked this one up yesterday. Can anyone identify it?

mysterymonti2.jpg

That is a Hispida, not the tyree undata. For $10 I think it would be a good deal but I personally wouldnt pay more than that. Its a very common piece.

SeeDemTails
That is a Hispida, not the tyree undata. For $10 I think it would be a good deal but I personally wouldnt pay more than that. Its a very common piece.

Guess its about where your from because a piece like that could easily get $30-40 around florida.

Some montis I recently picked up in trade. All will be in my 55.

CSC_1175-1.jpg

CSC_1177.jpg

CSC_1181.jpg

CSC_1183.jpg

CSC_1188.jpg

DSC_1186.jpg

DSC_1189.jpg

Also picked up Tyree undata, ATL pink polyp cap, green hulk, and blue polyp digi which are not pictured here.

Bill

Wicked! You should ask them if you can snap a pic. Never seen one that big. I think that's somewhat a downside to the hobby. It's hard for people not to frag things so we never see them in their full monster glory.

Bill

Wicked! You should ask them if you can snap a pic. Never seen one that big. I think that's somewhat a downside to the hobby. It's hard for people not to frag things so we never see them in their full monster glory.

Bill

i think he fragged the whole thing today. when i went there, he already fragged off two tiny pieces, but the fist was still there. i just saw pitures of the store my cousin took today and its not where it was... i'm asking about it though. i probably cannot afford a setosa that big though. they run amazingly high prices.

i think he fragged the whole thing today. when i went there, he already fragged off two tiny pieces, but the fist was still there. i just saw pitures of the store my cousin took today and its not where it was... i'm asking about it though. i probably cannot afford a setosa that big though. they run amazingly high prices.

i have yet to get a picture, but i did ask about the colony. he said it would be in the 1000's because its so big and rare tofind a big piece like that. and its his mother colony... but he's selling frags @ $40 so its a good deal anyways. i might be 3 or four small pieces then...

Thanks nugz. Lost the undata and the blue digi. Not sure why but they're pretty well skeleton now.

Abe- Yeah, I'm sure retail price on something like that is like buying a new Kia. I personally find the coral to be a better investment, not sure how the bank would feel.

Bill

Thanks nugz. Lost the undata and the blue digi. Not sure why but they're pretty well skeleton now.

Abe- Yeah, I'm sure retail price on something like that is like buying a new Kia. I personally find the coral to be a better investment, not sure how the bank would feel.

Bill

bank would feel pissed off in the event of a tank crash :huh:

but... setosa frags usually run 90-100 for a small frag, which why i am set on buying so many pieces of it.

Archived