Top Shelf Aquatics

Experience with Kigs

andysgr

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ClowningAround
My friggin wife just smothered my idea of turducken!

I said (all like I hadn't been discussing it with my e-friends) "I think we should get a turducken."

And she was all like, "That's too much food...blah blah...never eat all that....blah blah blah."

I feel so naughty. I want to sneak over some other woman's house and put a turducken in her oven. :)

LOL sneaky cheatin turducken ninja cooker :ninja:

You know Im glad you guys can turn this into a big joke...this totally annoys me!

I take these feedback threads serious...so I know who to deal with and who

not to deal with. Im reading through this to see if this poor guy got his money back

from his chargeback and you guys totally high jack the thread...

Maybe you guys like getting ripped off and throwing your money away..But I dont! (as you all

know from my glasscages thread...)...

Anyway..This Kigs seems to be full of excuses....I for one hope Andy gets his money back!

By the way Kigs...its not out of your hands...All I seen from your replies on here is a bunch of lame

reasons and making it look like andy did something wrong. From what I see, is Andy gave you $350

of his money and you sent him half dead corals in subgrade packaging. Stop making lame excuses

and refund his money and the chargeback will be canceled..duhh!!!...

^^Sorry lady---

Unbunch your panties---I don't think he got his money back.

I think you guys can remove one of the turducken place settings.

If you haven't been able to tell--usually feedback of any "size" indicates a bad transaction.

If you bought something from kigs after reading all this because you saw that the money came back---you might be a little nuts.

And yet its still a reply with the words "turducken" and "nuts" in it and he was trying to be straight and actually reference the subject the thread was created about. See now thats funny.

Bill

You know Im glad you guys can turn this into a big joke...this totally annoys me!

not to deal with. Im reading through this to see if this poor guy got his money back

Maybe you guys like getting ripped off and throwing your money away..But I dont! (as you all

Anyway..This Kigs seems to be full of excuses....I for one hope Andy gets his money back!

By the way Kigs...its not out of your hands...All I seen from your replies on here is a bunch of lame

reasons and making it look like andy did something wrong. From what I see, is Andy gave you $350

of his money and you sent him half dead corals in subgrade packaging. Stop making lame excuses

moral of story dont deal with kigs :)

i was just lookin around some places on how to make this turducken and all ive found is people cutting up the turkey to put the duck in and the duck to put the chicken in

lol i thought they just shove it up the ahole

this thread is getting way more attention then it would otherwise and as someone that deals with customers every day (commercial refrigeration), there are always three sides to every story. we get two from this thread, but we never get the truth. you have to take things like this into consideration, but you can't base your decision to do business with them solely on it. you could do business with 500 people and have one guy get pissed off and go around screaming louder then anyone. just one of the happy realities of dealing with all you wonderful customers, haha.

...back to the turducken, make sure you cook that thing all the way through, or it'll be a giant clump of salmonella

i was just lookin around some places on how to make this turducken and all ive found is people cutting up the turkey to put the duck in and the duck to put the chicken in

lol i thought they just shove it up the ahole

My job here is done!

masterbuilder

After seeing threads like this become more common here....RC isnt looking so bad after all......at least they have some control over whats posted.

Mark

Now...you kids get off my lawn :)

...at least they have some control over whats posted.

Some? You've got to be kidding!?! Try total :) And good luck with your searches over there.

I think they also have a rule about only one type of poultry per thread. Turducken would tilt the RC machine.

C'mon--you know you like it----Try some---A lot of us are doing it....c'mon... :)

Mvite who are you talking to? cause I know you didnt just say that to me...

Im on here trying to find out if andy got his money back and you highjacked

his thread with a bunch of nonsense! Its Annoying...

Mvite who are you talking to? cause I know you didnt just say that to me...

Im on here trying to find out if andy got his money back and you highjacked

his thread with a bunch of nonsense! Its Annoying...

:lol: He had help!

Wow, this thread is DRAMA, between the F'd up polyps, paypal fees and turducken I dunno what to think. NARF! I do want to know what the final outcome of the paypal refund is...sounds like he got turned into turducken if he didn't get his money back.

LOL, Thundercats Rock! But I was actually watching Pinky and the Brain and Pinky was making all his wierd noises and I couldn't help by laugh and put it in.

this thread is so useless

How can you say such a thing when someone clearly learned this not to be the case:

i thought they just shove it up the ahole

Archived