inTank Media Baskets

Experience with Kigs

andysgr

Ours was already cooked when we got it if that makes sense. I beleive they were roasted and then assembled. We just fried it to get the turkey crisped and basically heat it all. Turned out great. Hope you all enjoy.

On a side note, this thread was completely 'jacked and now has nothing to do with Kigs or the original poster. Neither of which do I know or have any experience with, LOL. Unfortunately I do have experience with strange bird creations of holiday meats.Insert jokes here.

Bill

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhhhh I get it... you guys are ordering a Turducken for eating..... it all makes sense to me now... lol

I thought you were going to hang it on the christmas tree.... and for many years to come.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmarinate

med-turducken4.jpg

This one makes me dizzy---

turduchensliced.jpg

Oh the sandwiches for days... :)

I wish I had a "location" cuz AA would be "######' with Turducken" for NR'ers party!!!!

I fixed that for you. Ladies, take note!

Yes ladies, take note. Nips delivers...in a big, shiny Turducken wagon. M-F 6AM-11PM Weekend delivery at added cost. Gets your orders in now :P

ewwww---really??!!!!!
Oh yes really. Its actually not bad if you try it. I grew up on meat and potatoes but I heave been vegan for 10 yrs and these things are great I dont miss meat at all.Oh and the main ingredient is wheat. Being vegetarian doesnt mean everything you eat is tofu. I rarely eat tofu.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmarinatemed-turducken4.jpgThis one makes me dizzy---turduchensliced.jpgOh the sandwiches for days... :)I wish I had a "location" cuz AA would be "######' with Turducken" for NR'ers party!!!!
That one is missing the key ingredient. We used to sell them were I worked and they where wrapped in bacon.
man, look at all that delicious meat nestled between those 2 huge breasts B)

I love to see meat mounds like that!

Do you see the two slices of turkey there?

I can't do bacon wrapped stuff----everything tastes too hotdoggish!!

Yes I do remember snake surprise, tasty. Who wouldn't want to get an invitation in the mail that says #$%*% with Turducken Party? I'm sure NR-ers everywhere would enjoy.

Bill

My friggin wife just smothered my idea of turducken!

I said (all like I hadn't been discussing it with my e-friends) "I think we should get a turducken."

And she was all like, "That's too much food...blah blah...never eat all that....blah blah blah."

I feel so naughty. I want to sneak over some other woman's house and put a turducken in her oven. :)

My friggin wife just smothered my idea of turducken!

I said (all like I hadn't been discussing it with my e-friends) "I think we should get a turducken."

And she was all like, "That's too much food...blah blah...never eat all that....blah blah blah."

I feel so naughty. I want to sneak over some other woman's house and put a turducken in her oven. :)

lol!!!!

Archived