inTank Media Baskets

Experience with Kigs

andysgr

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mvite who are you talking to? cause I know you didnt just say that to me...

Im on here trying to find out if andy got his money back and you highjacked

his thread with a bunch of nonsense! Its Annoying...

Andy's never revisited the thread. We've kept it nice and warm for him.....

I wasn't talking to you---I was talking to the lady who had her briefs all bunched up.

Clifford,

RC searches can easily be done thru Google..... but the rest of RC...well..... better not say.

Kinda defeats the purpose, eh?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all of you Turducken fans. I just got off the phone with the credit card co./paypal who inform me that Kigs has yet to respond to my complaints. Eventually, I will recieve a refund if he does not respond. Unfortunately for me this could take another 6 weeks. I hoped this thread helped people to learn about the wonders of combining Turkey, Duck and Hen into one glorious food product. Additionally, I hope that people will be more careful when dealing with Kigs.

7 pages i read 7 pages for what.........lets recap what stuck in my head

kigs don't deal with him is what the op started the thread for, however now kigs is old boy so does that mean i can deal with kigs now but to avoid oldboy?

tiny has a cool sig

mvite like most would love to cook his turducken in his wifes oven however it's ok to look at another kitchen.

someone was moaping about thier panties

turducken

turducken

blah

blah

visa, car crash, shipping signature, blah

turducken.

xoxo

ps. i just put a yellow tang in my oceanic cube.

Not to beat a dead horse with wadded panties.

it is so funny to me and i have made this observation here.

People will buy something that really is not a good deal, or there are red flags from the get go.

be it in haste or they are enamored by something too good to be true they just ignore all the bad surrounding the deal and order.

Then they get ripped off, or pay too much for too little, or whatever.

then they call for blood and start the "warning" or "beware" threads

can people not just for once just own up to thier bad decisions, misjudgements, and or stupid decisions made in haste.

If you pay more than most average all in one nanos cost for 20 polyps from a guy with several questionable threads showing problems with transactions and it does not work out are you not to blame even a bit?

if you call to order a custom tank and the company representative is rude, it takes more than 2 weeks to get an estimate and you still place an order, aren't you a little responsible for your OWN lack of judgement when the deal goes south.

ignoring your responsibility with your own money is your own fault anyone ordering online from forums think before you send paypal, or order.

lets be smart people then you will not have to whine about it later.

xoxo

I did make a mistake in ordering from him. There are many people that would say that I got a decent deal on paper. I would be happy to this day if I had recieved what I ordered. I was unaware of the negative side of his reputation prior to ordering. The only things I can do at this point are warn others and file a grievance.

Oldboy and I have come to an agreement and have ended this dispute. He was generous in refunding all of my money (minus shipping which is more than fair). I personally apologize for the comments made that were personal in nature. He has also offered to give me corals once they are available which is a very kind gesture. To all a good night and happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the Turducken or whatever makes you happy. We ask that this thread be locked down at this point. Cheers!

ClowningAround
Oldboy and I have come to an agreement and have ended this dispute. He was generous in refunding all of my money (minus shipping which is more than fair). I personally apologize for the comments made that were personal in nature. He has also offered to give me corals once they are available which is a very kind gesture. To all a good night and happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the Turducken or whatever makes you happy. We ask that this thread be locked down at this point. Cheers!

YAY! FOR DISPUTE ENDING TURDUCKEN THANKSGIVING CELEBRATIONS WOO HOO!!! Im glad everything worked out :lol:

Not locked down yet :) Nobody can lock the powers of turducken

Archived