ReefCleaners.org

Experience with Kigs

andysgr

On another note--

Do you think you would like sausage stuffing or cornbread stuffing in a turducken?

Cornbread all the way...please use some fresh cracked straight from the mill...way better.

bump

lol

Izzue

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cornbread all the way...please use some fresh cracked straight from the mill...way better.

bump

lol

Izzue

Phew Izzue... for a second there I thought you were into meat packing. :happy:

ClowningAround
mmmm.....peking turducken....

I've never even had a mother turducken---and now I want a peking one too!!!

mmmm...cornbreads are good.

This turducken thing baffels me... do they sell it in resturants? Where can I find myself some dang turducken???

This turducken thing baffels me... do they sell it in resturants? Where can I find myself some dang turducken???

I get mine down the road at Turner's Farm Wholesale. It's kinda like going to one of those places where you get to choose the one you want and watch it as it goes through all the steps of preparation. There is a barn with chickens, ducks, and turkeys. You pick the ones you want, the owner puts them in the chutes, bags the turkey that's all you see now), and it's home for cooking. MMMMmmmm!

I get mine down the road at Turner's Farm Wholesale. It's kinda like going to one of those places where you get to choose the one you want and watch it as it goes through all the steps of preparation. There is a barn with chickens, ducks, and turkeys. You pick the ones you want, the owner puts them in the chutes, bags the turkey that's all you see now), and it's home for cooking. MMMMmmmm!

wouldn't that be a meat packing farm?

:lol: Apparently my humor it teh suxor. I was just picturing a turkey with a funnel shoved you know where getting a duck then a chicken stuffed into it with a big ol stick by an angry farmer in bib overalls with tobacco juice dripping from his chin :lol:

So all meat-packing jokes aside, yes you do mail-order them. We ordered ours from someplace in AL. I've never seen an actual butcher or deli offer them. Really is good stuff. We put ours in a regular turkey frier.

Ok now back to the meat-stuffing jokes,

Bill

ClowningAround

New objective of the night... find a turducken supplier

all threads with character desimation intent should be hereinafter hi-jacked :ninja: with thoughs of yummy turduckens!!!!

Yeah--

I thought that one of the articles said not to fry it.

Varanus said he fries it---I bet it is yummy fried---but I do think it might be difficult to cook all the way through in that way.

I am getting one.

Enough talking about getting one--I have to just order one!!!

My kids will eat it and my wife will gag watching us eat it.

Archived