inTank Media Baskets

Experience with Kigs

andysgr

I ask the question again because you have yet to answer it. Why are you selling something you said was sick/dead two days prior. My "sarcastic" remark was to point out that when you do something bad it eventually comes back to bite you (i.e. your reputation).

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure Andy. Point them out and I will addresse each individual one of them. Your imagination surprises me, because that's news to me. I've noticed that having a dialogue with you can be very incoherent at times. I see that you've already blocked my explanation of your previous concern and moving onto a new one.All fees has been refunded to you along with the $11.

I ask the question again because you have yet to answer it. Why are you selling something you said was sick/dead two days prior. My "sarcastic" remark was to point out that when you do something bad it eventually comes back to bite you (i.e. your reputation).
Andy, I'm sorry but are you blocking this out mentally on purpose? I'm not sure how many times I have to say it. This is becoming somewhat idiotic. PS- Thank you for the definition on karma, I'm sure you could use it later down the line.
You didn't seem to understand. Hey, look at you with the sarcasm.

Thank you, thank you. I had to 1up you on sarcasm.

Understand what? Huh??? You're confusing me again, do you want to go take a nap and come back to this thread tomorrow? You sound sleepy. -_-

A poster from RC shared: "If you are ordering from this poster, be aware that you probably won't get them when he says you will, and you might not get them at all. I bought a frag of some favia from him that was supposed to be sent overnight.....week and a half later i received a refund due to "the frag didn't do to well."

Then why sell it in the first place and offer overnight delivery if its not ready to ship out?

Just my 2 cents."

You really are grabbing at straws here now, aren't you Andy. I think you forgot to quote my response to that post. I'm not sure why the child decided to complain since I did the right thing by not sending out a frag when I was not comfortable sending out due to its poor health, not to mention a full refund. Just another spoiled kid with his parents CC, complaining about not getting what he wanted and I have his PMs to prove his behavior. Maybe you can analyze his words and give me a more accurate analysis? Quoting something as idiotic as that doesn't even deserve to be added onto your case. Sorry,again you continue to bounce from point to point, not choosing to respond to any of my concerns.

This thread has been more than helpful. Now I know I will never buy or sell anything to/from EITHER of you.

Grow up.

If it is now in paypal's hands there is really nothing to discuss here.

Kigs, despite how anyone else acts, you do realize this is YOUR seller reputation on the line here right? Might consider that in how you deal with this situation as this thread is becoming a disaster. Things are not looking good on your end here.

i see no point to this thread anymore.

kigs sent bogus ######, and he refunded your money.

it's over

that is pretty lame with all the excuses, car broke down death in the family etc...

life must suck.

I like buying stuff from mvite.

I like your thinkin!!!

I have had nothing but real good experiences with kigs.

You shouldn't sell anything on RC--that may be what makes things confusing.

On another note--

Do you think you would like sausage stuffing or cornbread stuffing in a turducken?

This morning I recieved a refund of $10.50 from Kigs for the 2.9% charge he made for Paypal. He has yet to publicly admit his mistake. Anyone who has done business with him and charged this fee should request a refund. It may only be $10.50..better in my pocket than his. He still owes me a pro-rated amount of $350. It appears this will be handled by the credit card company.

I have made up more than enough for those fees with freebies. FYI, I was never aware of that paypal policy untill someone here on NR posted that fact recently. You constantly act like you're the victim but you chose to take this route. As I have repeatedely stated, we were conversing on a regular basis trying to reach a middleground and I have been persistent trying to put together a replacement pack of your satisfaction. Andy, you're absolutely right in the fact that your credit card company will have to handle this, since this is way out of my control now, and that was your choice. It seems like we are at a point where we said everything needed to be said, and simply reiterating our words. Good luck with your claims and all your future purchases,

great, just great. now i've got me a hankering for peking turducken. i hope the chinese buffet place is open soon.

kigs, retail sucks ass.

andy, take the money and run.

i'm waiting for the newest member to be "turducken", wake me when that happens.

I only recieved $21.50 and I am still owed a pro-rated rate of $350. Trust me, if I could be done with this that easily I would. $350 is a lot of money.

great, just great. now i've got me a hankering for peking turducken. i hope the chinese buffet place is open soon.

kigs, retail sucks ass.

andy, take the money and run.

i'm waiting for the newest member to be "turducken", wake me when that happens.

I only recieved $21.50 and I am still owed a pro-rated rate of $350. Trust me, if I could be done with this that easily I would. $350 is a lot of money.
my bad, i thought it was much less.
are we just throwing letters out there now?

well i got the PTJPP frag

oh and ive gotten stuff from kigs and never a problem

No, GIAJ man, all the cool kids have it.

Archived