inTank Media Baskets

Mag-Racks!

Sushi

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last batch of orders went out yesterday morning, they should be arriving at your doorsteps within the end of the week!

Well, you still haven't added Frag Plugs to your site so I am forced to buy from someone else :slap:

I still <3 my Mag-Rack though...

Ahh, yes... the Frag Plug issue.

I promise I'll get around to it someday, I promise! Right now I'm trying to catch up on everything, when I get more time I'll be sure to seriously look into it. :)

Yup, ordering through the website is the fastest way. I try to ship twice a week, sometimes more, but usually orders arrive within 1-2 weeks from the date you place your order.

Just received my small mag rack & feeder clip. Very PROFESSIONAL job, both in the materials and presentation. Of course I'm terrified to use the things (magnet warning!!! magnet warning!!!!). Very quick shipping, helpful on questions and a top notch project. Thanks so much Daniel :D

United_Poseidon
Just received my small mag rack & feeder clip. Very PROFESSIONAL job, both in the materials and presentation. Of course I'm terrified to use the things (magnet warning!!! magnet warning!!!!). Very quick shipping, helpful on questions and a top notch project. Thanks so much Daniel :D

Yeah, these magnets are no joke. When I was mounting the rack the magnets flew out of my hand and smashed into several pieces on my metal trashcan (these now hold up kindergartens artwork on our refrigerator :P ). Ordered some from a magnet place to replace the broken one. Everything is dandy now. Hold on tight to these suckers. These racks are great. I will be ordering one more soon.

I just recieved my small Mag-Racks and even a little pricey(for me) :mellow: ,very professional,good strong unit.Now i can keep frag away from hermits and crabs.Packaging was top notch.Fits right between water in-take and pump in my 12gal NC.Highly recommend them for keepin frags off sandbed.Now my sand dollar has more room to move. :D

Yeah, these magnets are no joke. When I was mounting the rack the magnets flew out of my hand and smashed into several pieces on my metal trashcan (these now hold up kindergartens artwork on our refrigerator :P ). Ordered some from a magnet place to replace the broken one. Everything is dandy now. Hold on tight to these suckers. These racks are great. I will be ordering one more soon.

So I am not the only one that broke a magnet. Now I feel better.

Just got my shipment a few days ago, very well packaged and looks very clean and professional. Magnets are very strong too, A+++ Thanks!

Thanks for the replies... and to reiterate on the comments above, these magnets look seemingly weak, but pack a serious punch and must be handled with caution! I think the most important thing is to not let children get their hands on them as they could be potentially very dangerous.

Also, for those of you who placed orders this week, the next batch goes out this weekend (Saturday).

Where do you get the magnets from? I would like to get some to hold a cup I keep shrooms in until they attach to rubble.

You can find magnets anywhere, just Google Neodymium magnets and try to find a high-grade magnet. You can get decent prices off eBay nowadays.

The ones I have seen are silver colored, nickel plated I think. I was wanting the black to match the ones on the mag racks. I know I am being anal. LOL

Hey Sushi,

I just got my rack today, everything is working great! In your experience, how far from TV's etc do you think would be a safe bet? The corals are loving the new apartment!

-MR

Hey Sushi,

I just got my rack today, everything is working great! In your experience, how far from TV's etc do you think would be a safe bet? The corals are loving the new apartment!

-MR

I'd say at least 1 foot would be a safe distance for the normal sized Mag-Racks. Glad your corals have a space to sit now :)

Also... for those of you who have e-mailed me, I have returned them. I have shut down the ordering page temporarily because of some technical issues with the webpage and the buttons. It'll be about 1-2 weeks before I can figure it out and re-open the page, but in the meantime... if you are interested in ordering, please e-mail me at daniel@mag-racks.com

I Ate A Cake

Oh, before I forget, about how much is shipping? Since the site is being updated, I can't seem to find it.

Zip is 80124.

Oh, before I forget, about how much is shipping? Since the site is being updated, I can't seem to find it.

Zip is 80124.

Shipping is $5.00 for the first item anywhere in the US (+$2.00 for additional items).

The website is undergoing a few changes... the Online-Ordering page will be back up next week when May hits. Thanks for your patience!

http://www.mag-racks.com

sushi. you might want to think about epoxying the outside magnets also... i have had mine for a few months already and one magnet already broke and the other ones are rusting

"you might want to think about epoxying the outside magnets also"

I was thinking the same thing as I read this. This would allow people to use the back wall of their nanocube or other all-in-one tank with out the risk of rusting.

Archived