Cultivated Reef

Mag-Racks!

Sushi

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got mine today!!!

Only got to look at it real quick when I went home for luch. SWEET LOOKING!!!

I'll get some pictures of it in action in the next day or two!

Thanks again!!!

Here are my pictures I promised!!!

11-7-OhEight144.jpg

11-7-OhEight145.jpg

11-7-OhEight147.jpg

11-7-OhEight149.jpg

11-7-OhEight150.jpg

11-7-OhEight154.jpg

11-7-OhEight156.jpg

11-7-OhEight157.jpg

11-7-OhEight158.jpg

11-7-OhEight159.jpg

11-7-OhEight160.jpg

11-7-OhEight161.jpg

Daniel, do you still want me to email you these, or can you use them from here?

Thanks once again bro!!!

David & John, thank you kindly for posting those pics! I'll add them to the website this weekend when I get some free time. They look excellent in the tanks!

For those who placed orders this past week, some have shipped out... while others have not. I apologize for the delay, your orders should be shipped out soon!

Will you guys be offering the magnetic algae clips again?

Good question, I've gotten a few requests for the Mag-Clips... the short answer is: no, not in the near future.

BUT, they have not been forgotten. It's likely they will resurface again in 2009 with a new design which will also incorporate the use of the newer high strength magnets. So unfortunately as of now, no.

David & John, thank you kindly for posting those pics! I'll add them to the website this weekend when I get some free time. They look excellent in the tanks!

For those who placed orders this past week, some have shipped out... while others have not. I apologize for the delay, your orders should be shipped out soon!

Hi Daniel-

Did you get a chance to mail my mag racks??

• 4 weeks later...

Most if not all orders have all been shipped out this past week. I'd like to apologize for any delays for those of you who ordered through Thanksgiving. Been quite busy these days but everyone should be getting their orders soon.

I've been getting quite a bit of e-mail requests regarding Mag-Clips. I just wanted to mention that they are currently NOT being made anymore and no longer in production. This doesn't mean that they will never be brought back... I plan on re-designing the look of the clip while incorporating the new and stronger magnet sets sometime in 2009. This means they probably won't be available until the 2nd half of 2009. There will definitely be a delay on those guys but something is in the works.

• 3 months later...

Hi guys, just visiting the thread and wanted to let you guys know that I'm still around, albeit busy, I'm still here! Your orders will ship throughout the week as they usually do, and I'll be trying to answer my e-mail within 1-2 days. Things have been busy! And there seem to be lots of copycats out there.

We'll always be the original Mag-Rack though, and proud to be on N-R.com B)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, just visiting the thread and wanted to let you guys know that I'm still around, albeit busy, I'm still here! Your orders will ship throughout the week as they usually do, and I'll be trying to answer my e-mail within 1-2 days. Things have been busy! And there seem to be lots of copycats out there.

We'll always be the original Mag-Rack though, and proud to be on N-R.com B)

I just received mine today, and they are awesome! Thanks Daniel! Super fast order/shipping. I cant wait to get them into the new tank...w00t

• 2 weeks later...

No problemo Phase :) Thanks for the comments!

We'll be having a summertime sale of MR2.M styles with 25% discounts and of course...

FREE shipping. So keep a look out in the next 2 months during summer for updates!

Also, I will FINALLY be updating the pictures page with member photos of their frag racks. If you guys can send me photos of your MR2/3's in action I will greatly appreciate it. Please send all original (untouched) photos to: blackrock@blackrockreef.com and include your Nano-Reef.com username so that I can tag your name on the photos for you. Or you can post them on this thread just like davidr2340 above.

Thank You Kindly! ;)

No reason, the sale is ONLY on the MR2.M styles. The sale will also be starting prior to summer. It's just called a "Summertime Sale" b/c it will be through the duration of summer.

• 3 weeks later...

Just stumbled across these frag racks...exactly what I've been looking for for my BC29. Was going to DIY, but these are nice and clean.

Sushi - I plan to mount on the back wall so the outer magnets will be submerged in the 2nd chamber. Are the outer magnets coated in a way that can withstand the abuse of saltwater?? Also, how quick and what is the cost of shipping to 94536?

• 1 month later...

tcreefr - I get that question quite a bit. I recommend that you don't use the outer magnets submerged, simply because there is no telling what time + salt water will do to the rubber coating through time. With that said, I have had customers who have used the outer magnets submerged without problems, but it is purely at your own discretion, just keep in mind that they are designed to be used dry.

ALSO, the SUMMER SALE has started!

It will last throughout the summer, for a limited time. The sale is limited to MR2.M models, for both Onyx Black and Translucent styles. They will be marked 25% OFF from the original price of $20.00 to only $15.00 with FREE SHIPPING!

Please visit: Blackrock Reef for more information, thank you! B)

ALSO, the SUMMER SALE has started!

It will last throughout the summer, for a limited time. The sale is limited to MR2.M models, for both Onyx Black and Translucent styles. They will be marked 25% OFF from the original price of $20.00 to only $15.00 with FREE SHIPPING!

Please visit: Blackrock Reef for more information, thank you! B)

Great deal...you got a new order....cant wait to try one of these racks out!!

Thanks

Archived