SaltCritters.com

Mag-Racks!

Sushi

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, do you sell these on ebay. I saw a few there and i would rather support a NR member

If you havent already i would get a patent on these things. They look awesome and i deff will be getting one when my tank matures.

I don't sell these on eBay, they're available only through the site. Thanks for the comments guys... next batch goes out Mon/Tues of this week! :)

I have a quick question. I bought a mag-rack a few months ago and I love it. My problem is that algae grows all over the frag plugs that I have on it and it takes over the frags really quickly. I have one of the dual return nozzles from my AP12 directed at the frags, so they are in high flow. Occasionally a snail will come by and clean the plugs up, but they are quickly covered in hair algae in no time. The rest of my tank has no algae problems whatsoever, so I am really confused why my frags have such a problem. Any help is appreciated and sorry to hi-jack...if you'd like, I can post elsewhere. Thanks!

I have a quick question. I bought a mag-rack a few months ago and I love it. My problem is that algae grows all over the frag plugs that I have on it and it takes over the frags really quickly. I have one of the dual return nozzles from my AP12 directed at the frags, so they are in high flow. Occasionally a snail will come by and clean the plugs up, but they are quickly covered in hair algae in no time. The rest of my tank has no algae problems whatsoever, so I am really confused why my frags have such a problem. Any help is appreciated and sorry to hi-jack...if you'd like, I can post elsewhere. Thanks!

As nanu mentioned, it is likely to be the disks. I would suggest pre-curing the frag plugs/disks in the back of your AP12 or perhaps in another tank prior to placing them on your mag-rack.

As nanu mentioned, it is likely to be the disks. I would suggest pre-curing the frag plugs/disks in the back of your AP12 or perhaps in another tank prior to placing them on your mag-rack.

Thanks....that's what I figured. I'll drop them in one of the back chambers for a while.

Next batch goes out tonight or tomorrow (hopefully)... I've been busy, sorry for any delays with this week's orders! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Well, if Supernip and Adin are BOTH talking about this product I'll have to buy at least one!!

Is it me or do you not sell plugs? If not, you so need to! You should sell em in amounts that match your racks!

Thanks guys :)

I am thinking of offering plugs with Mag-Racks in the future, I'll have to make a few calls and send out a few e-mails to see what I can do. Next batch goes out Tuesday!

Ok, I did my part in supporting my fellow reefers by ordering a small frag rack :happy:

Now, where do all you people get your frag plugs?! I'm going to need to order some!! :D

Jim

Ok... got my mag racks in. All I can say is... NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These things are awesome. The look nice and work extremely well!! I love em. Thanks a bunch.

Thank you for the comments. The ordering page is "offline" for the time being while I fix and move some things around. I won't be changing prices so don't worry, just purely a technical issue with the page & PayPal. I expect to fix everything in the next 1-2 weeks so it won't be long... (I hope) :) Sorry for the inconvenience!

• 1 month later...
LosingSleep

Thanks for my Mag-Racks frag rack.

The magnets are deceivingly strong. I filled the rack with frags on plugs and mounted it between Hydor Koralias 2 and 1. I have 100% confidence in how securely the rack mounts, fully loaded and in high flow.

Thanks again!

BTW: I was also extremely pleased to see it show up so quickly.

LosingSleep
Thanks for my Mag-Racks frag rack.

The magnets are deceivingly strong. I filled the rack with frags on plugs and mounted it between Hydor Koralias 2 and 1. I have 100% confidence in how securely the rack mounts, fully loaded and in high flow.

Thanks again!

BTW: I was also extremely pleased to see it show up so quickly.

post-34330-1207249687_thumb.jpg

burtbollinger

Nice, this is way better than what I crafted using a magfloat, eggcrate and plastic straps :) yuk

Order placed, and I posted your info over at my LFS's web forum as well....

props on finding a need and filling it with a cool and functional product.

Those of you who placed orders this week, I've already sent your packages out... expect them to arrive next week! Received a few PMs/E-Mails, they've been returned. If you're interested in ordering, just go through the website to order, thanks!

www.Mag-Racks.com

Archived