Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mag-Racks!

Sushi

I replied to all PMs, for those of you who placed orders, your packages will ship on THURSDAY (10/25). You'll receive a USPS confirmation e-mail later in the week.

I have one of these! If you get one, you too can own eye gouging frags such as these! wow! Frag rack makes all the difference in your reef. And great for light acclimation too. This product has my full endorsement!

1zld9j9.jpg

Sasuke: I will pm you about getting a large and a medium(?) once the fire situation dies down. I also want to replace my small with a black eggcrate one. Anything we could work out? coughdiscountforrepeatbuyercough

wow, you already have coralline growing on yours... nice :) Send me a PM and I'll we'll figure it out. Stay safe w/the fires!

Also, for those of you who ordered already, make sure you post up pics!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patent this. Now. ;)

I'd like to... believe me! Just don't really know where to start. Send me a PM if anyone could help me out w/this.

Also... I have a few orders that I received earlier this week, I'm sorry for the delay but I have been rather busy. Your orders will ship first thing tomorrow morning. Those of you who've placed orders should have already gotten a USPS shipping confirmation e-mail from me. You guys should be receiving your packages early next week.

I hate delivery confirmations :( I'm never home when USPS comes a knockin'

I shoulda had it shipped to work *sigh*

Actually, delivery confirmation is a little different than signature confirmation. Delivery confirmation is basically a tracking # for you to see where your package is at. It has nothing to do with having to "sign for your package" when it arrives. Hope you get it soon though...

google us patent office is the place to start

Here's mine that came in yesterday with fresh cut frags on it.

Thanks for posting those pics and the info :)

I just got mine and put it in the tank. I love it.

It looks sooo nice. I will definitely be ordering another couple of them and telling everyone I know about them.

Thanks, I am very happy with my new rack.

Definitely patent them soon.

Heres a couple quick photos.

rack1.jpg

rack2.jpg

i support SoCali peepz

my order is in

Thanks Asin :) Your rack went out this morning ... you should get it soon.

I just got mine and put it in the tank. I love it.

It looks sooo nice. I will definitely be ordering another couple of them and telling everyone I know about them.

Thanks, I am very happy with my new rack.

Aaron, glad you are happy with your rack! Looks like you've already put it to good use.

got mine today :)

will have to wait to put it in the tank and take pics though

Great product! A+++

Argent... Have fun fragging! :D

All orders that have been placed have been shipped out this morning!

www.mag-racks.com

I just got mine and it's already full!

I shoulda ordered a large slab!

Might be ordering another rack soon

LOL, yea the small size gets full fast, but they're designed to use in small tanks. I usually recommend people to get the medium size. If they can fit it, the large is definitely the way to go. :) Happy fragging!

Thanks Asin :) Your rack went out this morning ... you should get it soon.

www.mag-racks.com

U sir R a gem.

Got mine today, phenomenal workmanship, I will definitely buy more and I will pimp ur product as well.

-Iz

as far as patenting this thing goes...I already know of 4 or 5 people that are making racks very similar to this...magnetic and so forth....so you'd better apply fast, if you still can.

The problem with the patent is it costs quite a bit of money... I'm still an individual and nowhere near the capacity of funcitoning as a "company" so the fees seem rather daunting. I don't really know how I should approach the patent thing because everyone seems to say: "get it now, get it soon" but we all know it's much easier said than done.

Anyways, I'm glad to hear from those who've received their racks that they are putting them to good use. The most important thing IMO in this hobby is captive propogation! I hope these things help promote the trade and proliferation of captive grown corals in our tanks.

Orders that were placed yesterday and today will ship tomorrow, look for my e-mail confirmation soon!

Thanks everyone... :)

The problem with the patent is it costs quite a bit of money... I'm still an individual and nowhere near the capacity of funcitoning as a "company" so the fees seem rather daunting. I don't really know how I should approach the patent thing because everyone seems to say: "get it now, get it soon" but we all know it's much easier said than done.

Anyways, I'm glad to hear from those who've received their racks that they are putting them to good use. The most important thing IMO in this hobby is captive propogation! I hope these things help promote the trade and proliferation of captive grown corals in our tanks.

Orders that were placed yesterday and today will ship tomorrow, look for my e-mail confirmation soon!

Thanks everyone... :)

You can do it yourself and you do get a discounted rate, but the filing fees are still substantial. Even after you have it, you have to have money to enforce it if someone infringes. You can apply up to one year after the first time you sold one.

You should change your sizes to the following:

Small = Rack Size A

Medium = Rack Size C

Large = Rack Size D

Thank you. :D

ClowningAround
You should change your sizes to the following:

Small = Rack Size A

Medium = Rack Size C

Large = Rack Size D

Thank you. :D

lol!