Atomic081

I thought i would post a few pics

FTS of the new Frag Tank, now i only need some frags to fill it with

IMG_1927.jpg

Unknown Coral??

IMG_1929.jpg

Blue Frogspawn (finally opening)

IMG_1932.jpg

New Hitchhiker Zoa's, The picture does not do them justice. Dark Orange Skirt, Deep Dark Forest Green, with Bright Orange Centers. These Hitchhikers have turned out to be one of my favorite zoa.

IMG_1934.jpg

Tub's Blue (they grow like weeds)

IMG_1933.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a new Damsel for my frag tank and a new cleaner shrimp. Also here are some pics of random things in my tank.

New Damsel

IMG_1983.jpg

Cleaner Shrimp

IMG_1959.jpg

Recently fragged Blue frogspawn (you can see a small head growing)

IMG_1969.jpg

Freebee from the LFS, It was 1/2 dead 3 weeks ago and now i fragged off the good parts and they look great. I think its candycane but im not sure. anyone know??

IMG_1971.jpg

FTS

IMG_1965.jpg

off to do a water change!!!

Nick, you will be the first to know when i get a few frags of tubs blues. It seems like we have very different tanks, im sure we can make a few nice trades.

That unknown coral looks like it is a huge paly.

The one you think is candycane is exactly that... looks like it is going to be the alieneye color. I WANT A FRAG!

I want a frag of the candycane and I will trade you a a frag of my frogspawn for your frag of frogspawn if interested.

Let me know when you want to meet up and hit the LFS next.

Yo Prowland, Ill keep one of the candycane for you, its really gonna be nice and i hope i can bring the bleached piece back to life. Im going to keep the frogspawn in my frag tank for a bit and hopefully (fingers crossed) it will grow as quickly as it has been. The guy i bought it from said it was two heads when he fragged it about a month ago. the 2 turned into four, and the 4 are turning into 6 here soon. ill def give you a frag when i get some available. ill give you a call when im heading your way.

So i got a few additions from a friend today. 2 Heads of a nice hammer coral and a cup coral that i helped him frag a few weeks ago. ill post pictures tomorrow once the hammer opens up!!!

INDMAS announced today that they will be holding there annual frag swap sometime in April. So i decided to get a jump on things and i started fragging today. ive curently got about 20 frags that i will be bringing to the frag swap.

Yesterday i went to the LFS and got a few new additions. I got 2 new frag of blue zoas, a new big rock of about 5 different types of zoa's including another blue, 2 green yumas, 1 neon green featherduster, and some GSP from Prowland. ill post pics when my lights turn on and everything opens.

The pics are gonna have to wait until tomorrow or maybe the end of this week when i get my good camera. the zoas have not all opened up yet and im rubberbanding the yuma to a rock. as soon as everything looks good ill post the pics.

Ok i lied. here are some pics. ill post pics of the good zoa's when they open, but for now this should quench your thirst.

Green Yuma

IMG_1993.jpg

Ric and Yuma Rock

IMG_1998.jpg

Blue zoa's

IMG_1999.jpg

Random Frag a buddy gave me. He gave me a TON of these. Ive got like 4 frags

IMG_2001.jpg

Awesome paly

IMG_2004.jpg

Neon Green featherduster

IMG_2017.jpg

New Nas Snail...DIVE DIVE DIVE

IMG_2015.jpg

New mounting of my hammer and blue frogspawn.

IMG_2012.jpg

these actually look like an anenome and not a paly....

+1..

we gotta do some trading..Atomic pm me if you want to trade

Hmm that would be cool if it was an anenome.

Ill start trading as soon as the weather gets nice. give it another month or so.

Did the frogspawn make it?

That ric and yuma rock is awsome! I second those palys to be a type of anemone. Not for sure though.

I had to run out of PR before I could make any decision on a large rock.

Did the frogspawn make it?

That ric and yuma rock is awsome! I second those palys to be a type of anemone. Not for sure though.

I had to run out of PR before I could make any decision on a large rock.

The frogspawn is doing great...thanks again.

I was going through your thread again. The tank looks amazing. Where did you get the soapdish for your Cheato? I have been looking arround here because I want to add some to my 24G AP and can't find one like that.

Archived