Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

[Cadlights 34G] No turning back now!

Rodney013

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That would be tough Phixion, I would hate to have to take mine down at this point.

Once i get it back up, it won't be down for a long time to come! :)

Once i get it back up, it won't be down for a long time to come! :)

I would like to bulid a 40 gallon breeder but simply do not have the time at this point. I really like the size and looks of the 40B.

Great tank and corals. Also nice pitcures. I need some SPS also, don't have any yet!

Bruce

Hey Bruce thanks and your tank looks great as well.

I never thought I would have been bitten by the SPS bug but oh well. :o

Rodney ur tank is really looking great!! Im sure its pretty stable at this point and will only continue to flourish. Keep up the great work.

Jason

Rodney ur tank is really looking great!! Im sure its pretty stable at this point and will only continue to flourish. Keep up the great work.

Jason

Hey Jason thanks.

How is your tank going?

Great tank, I just ordered the 39g Signature. It had everything I was looking for. It will be so nice to grow something the moose wont. eat.......

Great tank, I just ordered the 39g Signature. It had everything I was looking for. It will be so nice to grow something the moose wont. eat.......

You will love the 39G and Cadlights has great customer service. Please post some pics when you get it and keep those moose away.

• 1 month later...

I purchased a couple of Pom Pom crabs last week, put them in and they instantly starting munching on a couple of Aiptasia that I had. I don't recall ever reading that they would eat Aiptasia...oh well at least I can put my Joe's Juice back in the closet. :happydance:

• 6 months later...

Phixion

Thanks and yours are looking great as always!

----

Rehype

Been following your build, how do you like the 39G CAD?

----

Clavius85

Thanks for taking a look.

• 7 months later...

It has been forever since I have posted an update, so here we go. I have not figured out why, but this build has been like a roller coaster. There are times the tank looks good and then it seems to go into a tail spin. The funny thing is I use the same live rock, water and frags from this tank in a Biocube 8G at home. The Biocube always looks great and things grow like crazy. I can frag something from the Biocube and bring to work and it will lose its color and sometimes die. This tank is at work where the temp stays constant and I am certain the cleaning crew at night is not using any aerosols in my office. The biggest difference between the two tanks is lighting but I am not sure that is what my problem is. For the most part, corals in this tank do not die, but simply lose their color and seldom grow. I am not going to give up but it sure is frustrating the heck out of me. Thanks for tagging along….

IMG_6797.jpg

IMG_6796.jpg

IMG_6795.jpg

IMG_6794.jpg

IMG_6792.jpg

Latest FTS...

IMG_6798.jpg

It has been forever since I have posted an update, so here we go. I have not figured out why, but this build has been like a roller coaster. There are times the tank looks good and then it seems to go into a tail spin. The funny thing is I use the same live rock, water and frags from this tank in a Biocube 8G at home. The Biocube always looks great and things grow like crazy. I can frag something from the Biocube and bring to work and it will lose its color and sometimes die. This tank is at work where the temp stays constant and I am certain the cleaning crew at night is not using any aerosols in my office. The biggest difference between the two tanks is lighting but I am not sure that is what my problem is. For the most part, corals in this tank do not die, but simply lose their color and seldom grow. I am not going to give up but it sure is frustrating the heck out of me. Thanks for tagging along….

IMG_6797.jpg

IMG_6796.jpg

IMG_6795.jpg

IMG_6794.jpg

IMG_6792.jpg

Latest FTS...

IMG_6798.jpg

Holy Crap glad to see your still alive and kicking :o :o :happy: Well the tank still looks great.What fish are you currently keeping?

Hey Rehype....how is your tank doing?

I have a clown, watchman goby, bi color blenny and yellow assessor. I can not keep any shrimps alive for some reason.

well i broke down the cadlight a while ago and started up a small ADA just click my sig.

In regards to the shrimp..Any chances you have traces of copper?

Archived