inTank Media Baskets

MY BioCube BC29 Picture update of new light

JCBioCube29

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dood:You live in Jax? I live in Bartram Springs on Racetrack & Philips HWY. Do you recommend a LFS in the area?Where is Mavericks?Thanks,CJSorry Dood, that message was for JCBio

Dood:You live in Jax? I live in Bartram Springs on Racetrack & Philips HWY. Do you recommend a LFS in the area?Where is Mavericks?Thanks,CJSorry Dood, that message was for JCBio
Sorry bro but I live in the Sonoran Desert.

I have six fish the royal gamma got its tail fully eaten by how will never know. All fishes are very healthy they have been in my tank for 4 months. They have no signs of stress or anything else. all my level are at between 0-.5. They are all happy.... and so am I :)

Got new stuf today look at the pink Zoas on the rock I buy the zoas at my LFS and then i glue them to the rock. I had to elivate all my corals my cleaing crew kept walking all over them.

My rock (work in progress)

IMG_1984.jpg

Raised them to another rock my crabs kept lossening the polyps

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

Mi whit pink Yuma i had to tie it down to a rock with srting i hope it gets attached.

IMG_1990.jpg

Clos96 no I live in Miami Fl. the club is in the Landings in Down town Jacksonville. I have investments in the two night clubs in the landings, mavericks, and twisted martini both in Jacksonville and another twisted martinin in Punta vedra

under arrest my friend. Please remove the tang. He will get almost double the length of the tank when full gtown. Please get a 125 at least for it

I have to agree. I had a Kole Tang in my 29BC. I got him when he was a juvi, but he quickly grew and I could tell he wasn't happy in my small tank. Plus the fact he was an "ich" magnet, I'm guessing because he was stressed. I took him to my LFS. I will say though, I didn't have any signs of algae, and have been tempted to try another tang. But I'm trying to resist the temptation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tank is looking spectacular........................of course

how did that frag pack work out for you, what did you end up receiving?

Tang police go back and read the thread, then you'll figure it out, maybe!?!

Thanks to everyone for the comments I love my tank. Nessbuilder i am used the the Tang police.......

I got the 10 frags and each had between 7-12 polyps on each they all can attached to a small amount of rock. I did recieve about 7 differetn colors. I am happy with the buy. This week I am going to post pictures of my cousins stock 6 gallon nanocube.

Once again thanks for the comments.

Archived