Pod Your Reef

MY BioCube BC29 Picture update of new light

JCBioCube29

JCBioCube29

I went picture happy today

The center rock with multicolor Ricordeas is my own creation by glueing them to the rock

IMG_2147.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

super glue works wonders in my reef tank

IMG_2126-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JCBioCube29

I have been feeding my corals live Plankton and for over a month now and wow what a difference they have gotten much bigger

IMG_2159.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2161.jpg

JCBioCube29

I added an 18 watt pc light to the front cover of the tank hood. WOW what a difference whe you have some light in the front of the tank. I got the tank from my small 3 gallon pico type tank.

IMG_2162.jpg

Wow.... your tank looks like a painting my friend. By far the most beautiful looking All-In-One tank on Nano-Reef.com. Congratulations!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

man your tanks sure has matured nicely..............What a picture perfect box you have set up. I feel sorry for those who try to duplicate it.....you have really set the bar high!

JCBioCube29

Thanks form the comment. it takes a lot of time a patients and super glue gel.... thanks my pride peice is the center rock with different colored ricordias

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I need help My purple coraline in the back wall of the tank is turning green any thoughts on why. going to pick up some test tomorrow

Little update on the tank still growing and no deaths to any live stock. :) :)

• 1 year later...

if yall have noticed he pretty much ignores any remarks about his tang. but you are 100% a noob at this hobby. that flame scallop might last 4 months then it will die, research it. you have been saying you was going to get that tang out for 3 months now. yes your tank might be fine now, but you have lost a gamma, and firefish, with more deaths sure to follow. i hope nothing else dies, but it is almost certain. good luck with the rest of your tank, but do nod add any other livestock

I'm actually curious to see how the tank is doing 2 years later? His last activity was December 2009 so me thinks huge tank crash after his "coraline turning green" comment? Maybe the OP will chime in and "wow" us with amazing growth and happy fish...

Archived