Top Shelf Aquatics

3 Gallon Reef just might be BACK!

musthaveitall

musthaveitall

Wow it has been a long time, the tanks have been running on auto piolet, everything is doing wonderful though I will post some pictures some time of everything.

Clint

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
musthaveitall

Thanks! I hope you all like my tanks! I hope to be fraggin' this tank and my hex up some time this week. So if you see anything you like in this tank or my 60 hex let me know!!

I will try to update pictures as well some time in the next few days.

Thanks everyone!!!

Clint

• 11 months later...
musthaveitall

The tank is still running wonderfully! It got a new home though, it now sits on the front counter of the Pet store that I am getting ready to take over as soon as I graduate from HS (6 days left and counting) I will have to try and get some quick pics when I am there tomorrow or something. Its been kinda crazy lately, I put on a HUGE Christmas light show at our house simmilar to this one: www.holdman.com/christmas. But now that that's over I will have much more time on my hands, and I would like to upgrade from my 125 reef to a 340 that a local has for sale... But we'll see I am only 17 and I don't know if I will be moving out or anything yet... Anyway I just thought that I would post a quick update. Thanks for looking!

-Clint

• 4 weeks later...

Archived