ReefCleaners.org

3 Gallon Reef just might be BACK!

musthaveitall

Just feeding and topping off 5 tanks gets to be a pain in the ass. I'm getting ready to add a sixth (planted 20h FW), and drawing the line in the concrete (sand is too temporary) there.

I'm with ya on leaving the house, 3 days tops for me.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
musthaveitall

Just thought I would post updated pictures... (actually I'm bored)

Lets start with my latest water conditions...

pH ............8.4

Amonia......undetected

Nitrite........undetected

Nitrate.......undetected

Phosphate..undetected

Calcium.....450 ppm

Salintity.....1.023-1.025

Temp.........79.7 (never changes but maybe 1 degree)

Age............27 days

And updated livestock list

Green implosion paly's

GCSP

GSP

Fire and ice

radio active dragon eyes

wood polyps

jade palys

blue/green palys

yellow polyps

3 asst. shrooms

asst. macro algae

red tree fan

purple sea whip

other unidentified zoa's

bunches of little feather dusters (spreading like the plague) but they are a great living filter...

and I think that just about does it...

On with the pictures!!!

Fire & Ice

nanoreefpics033.jpg

Blue/Green Palys

nanoreefpics030.jpg

nanoreefpics004.jpg

I have no clue! Can some one identify these they have red skirts and a green center with a little red/blue around the center... They are really cool I looked on ZoaID.com but the closest thing I could find was Dragons Breath???

nanoreefpics013.jpg

nanoreefpics003.jpg

Radio active dragon eyes (these are awsome!!) I would like some reg. dragon eyes w/the orange center... I cant find them so if any of you happen to have a frag of them laying around please let me know!!!

nanoreefpics006.jpg

nanoreefpics010.jpg

Jade Paly's

nanoreefpics005.jpg

Random shot of my green implosion (top) Yellow (middle) Blue/Green palys (Bottom) Red tree fan (bottom left) and Radio Active Dragon Eyes Top Right.

nanoreefpics024.jpg

FTS!!!!

nanoreefpics028.jpg

Let me know what you all think!!!

Thanks for looking!

Clint

Hey nice tank but in pic 5-7 I see aiptasia and a bubble algea try to take care of it with Joe's juice if you have any!!

musthaveitall
Hey nice tank but in pic 5-7 I see aiptasia and a bubble algea try to take care of it with Joe's juice if you have any!!

Where can i get some? I have never heard of it before...

Thanks

Clint

musthaveitall

Well you cant go to the big city for the weekend and not get anything!!! So I got a bunch of new zoa's and soft corals! I got a rock with at least 50 of some kind of small blue zoa's, a rock with 2 tiny little leather heads on it, some green ric's, and a couple other kinds of zoa's. I am taking pictures right now and I will post them on here later today!

Clint

musthaveitall

Ok here's the pictures!!! There are a bunch in here that I don't know what they are so please post and give me some identifications!!

Lets start with the blue ones I am not sure what they are called but they are bright blue with purple skirts and they are tiny!

BestBlues.jpg

And these are both from 6 the GSP is the brightest green I have seen, and the others I am not sure about they have the long red skirts, some have red centers and others have blue, green, or orange or a combination?? I was looking od zoaid.com and they look alot like the Flamin' Rainbows...

GSP

newcoral029.jpg

And the other ones

newcoral030.jpg

These are some other ones that I got, they are greenish brown with neon yellow/green skirts and orange centers the picture does not do justice.

w/flash

newcoral022.jpg

w/out flash

newcoral026.jpg

Here are the baby leathers

newcoral034.jpg

The other soft coral I got. Identification???

newcoral055.jpg

These kinda looked like mean greens in the store but they look greener here, they have been slow to open...

newcoral044.jpg

My green implosion

newcoral024.jpg

and fire and ice

newcoral010.jpg

Enjoy!!

Thanks for looking and let me know what you all think!

Clint

Too many pictures here are the FTS

newcoral058.jpg

newcoral059.jpg

Clint

I have 4 SW tanks in my bed room (125, 60, 72, and a 3 gallon), 6 FW and 1 SW in the living room (FW: 5 29's and a 30 xh SW: 24g AP) and 16 FW tanks in the bacement (all over 30 gallons)... So yah they let me have 27 tanks at a time :haha:

Clint

Holy crap omgomgomgomgomgomg lol

btw the tanks looks nice

musthaveitall
Holy crap omgomgomgomgomgomg lol

btw the tanks looks nice

Yah I know... Thanks!

I just got black sand for my 60 hex and I filled it with water!! And that black sand looks SWEET!!! B) I am glad that I chose it over white!! And since it does not buffer I am going to have a 20 gallon sump with a bunch of LR LS and crushed coral, not to mention macro algae. I will start a thread for it soon!!

Clint

mr.fishman01

geez, you run all of your tanks from the money you make from the angelfish breeding? im 16 and i just work to get money for my aquarium. it must be good money.

musthaveitall
geez, you run all of your tanks from the money you make from the angelfish breeding? im 16 and i just work to get money for my aquarium. it must be good money.

Well, working at our LFS helps a little... I get everything at cost... And I work for a store credet... But I would say about 60% of it is the angelfish breeding... I have grown out about 300 a week in the past. Now I am down to about that many in a month... The saltwater stuff has kinda taken over :happy:

Clint

musthaveitall
wow. how much does an angelfish go for?

any where from $0.25 to $80 it depends on the size, and kind. Why do you want some?

Clint

musthaveitall
no i was just wondering ive taken all of my FW tanks down. im only doing saltwater.

I'm slowly headed in that direction...

Clint

musthaveitall

Yah thats why I said slowly :) I just took a 55g and 2 29ga's down though. So its slowly happening, I am down to 24 tanks!!!! from the 46 tanks that I had 3 months ago :haha:

Clint

musthaveitall

BUMP

I just got a bunch of LR for my 60 hex I will take some pictures later, I got a 50 lb box from our LFS for $99, but the rocks are like bricks and it only looks like 15lbs.

Clint

musthaveitall

Well... I have everything needed to get the 60 going... all I have for the 125 is the empty tank, and maybe a heater...

Clint

musthaveitall

I just got some new paly's at our LFS today... And they are very cool!!, they have yellow/green skirts with a blueish white center, I will post some pictures later when they are all open!

Clint

EDIT: I moved them to my AP24 because the were to big for this tank...

musthaveitall

No pictures yet but these ones look like some kind of PE they have not opened all the way yet but they have green mouths. The other ones look like some kind of zoanthid they are purple with orange mouths and green skirts, I will take some pictures...

Clint

musthaveitall

Yah it's getting super full!! When the coral really starts growing the tank might explode! Yah the ?PE frag I just added has over 50 polyps on it and you know how big PE's are! They still have not opened though, we'll se how they are in a week. I do not want to take pictures until they are open...

Well I finally got LR for the 60 hex, I have 115 lbs in it and it looks great! I will take pictures of it when I take pictures of the 3ga.

Clint

Archived