Coral Vue Hydros

Anemone Propagation!

adinsxq

I have a Florida biotope tank with 4 flower anemones, you should check out my tank thread in Member's Aquariums. I originally wanted an anemone only tank but couldn't locate any mini-carpets to go with my various rock anemones.

Anyways after some more research it appears that E. Crucifer only reproduces in the wild via sexual reproduction. Seeing as I have 4 of them chances are good that if they did decide to spawn I would wind up with viable offspring and wouldn't just wind up with only sperm or only eggs floating in my water.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looselyhuman

Being in SoCal, you'd think I'd have a bunch of these - I've been looking for months. Anyone wanna help out with a local sale or trade? I am not greedy - only want one with a little bit of color. :)

--ian

i would love to see an all-flower-anemone tank.

Dude I have a DIY 3 gal pico with only bornmen nems I love it more then any of my other tanks .......so simple yet so nice.

Dude I have a DIY 3 gal pico with only bornmen nems I love it more then any of my other tanks .......so simple yet so nice.

i can't find my borneman :(

• 1 month later...

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

dshasdfasdf, the last time i cut, i used styrofoam as a surface. it werked GUD.

ME LIKE STYRO!

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this forum, very interesting. I have been searching for a mini carpet for a long time and have had no luck. Is anyone selling them. Would be grateful for any help locating one. : )

suppressive fire

I know that this is probably not the right place but i figured it would be better here since i will probably cut him up......

img7242cpylb2.jpg

What do you guys think he has couple for 20 a piece.

basicly im asking if its a good price for a mini? lol

Thats the high end of what they have been selling for recently. And people have been buying them at that. So if you want it, I would say buy it. :)

usssturgeon187

kinda on topic I read that shroom corals are a type of anemone . I want to say natural reef aquariums or reef inverts ! Cant remember right now .

is it just me or do most of suppressive fire's post make him sound like a douche? i mean just read what he writes in peoples classifieds posts with no intention of buying... and now comming on to this thread and saying most of the nemes on here arent nice looking... sorry for the high jack but i just had to say "What a D-O-U-C-H-E.. douche"

suppressive fire
is it just me or do most of suppressive fire's post make him sound like a douche? i mean just read what he writes in peoples classifieds posts with no intention of buying... and now comming on to this thread and saying most of the nemes on here arent nice looking... sorry for the high jack but i just had to say "What a D-O-U-C-H-E.. douche"

One when I write in the Fs section I intend on buying((even feedback shows even though i just started)) and I didnt say on here that they were ugly. So yea I don't know what your problem is but to me your the D-O-U-C-H-E.

agotmesx7.gif

also pmed

"most ive ever seen are ugly and I dont know why people collect them."

im not erasing my post.. sorry but its how i think you come across

EDIT: Link in selling forums where you get yelled at by mods for jumping on other peoples threads and talking smack... and to find this thread all i had to do was do a search for you name and it was the second thread

suppressive fire
"most ive ever seen are ugly and I dont know why people collect them."

im not erasing my post.. sorry but its how i think you come across

EDIT: Link in selling forums where you get yelled at by mods for jumping on other peoples threads and talking smack... and to find this thread all i had to do was do a search for you name and it was the second thread

Um I was just helping the people on here not get riped off in that thread, and also I said "most" its my perspective, get over it and grow up.

back on topic

So these are over priced what do you guys think is a good price for em?

Archived