inTank Media Baskets

Anemone Propagation!

adinsxq

gulfsurfer101

The freakin petco here had those tapetum whateveryoucallem minicarpets in one of their last shipment for like 14 bucks each. I knew I should've bought them all and sold them to you guys. What is it about these things that everybody seems to crap over.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
daniel = winner

:lol: i haven't admitted victory yet :P

ok then well it sold anyways so looks like I let my tank mature more before I get one, its probably better I wait anyway.

lol...sorry :D

evidently the price was decent lol cause it didnt last long once I posted here. Oh well its prolly better you bought it anyway I need to let my tank mature alittle more, and my bank account after setup, and daniel I call dibs on the first cutting LOL :D

evidently the price was decent lol cause it didnt last long once I posted here. Oh well its prolly better you bought it anyway I need to let my tank mature alittle more, and my bank account after setup, and daniel I call dibs on the first cutting LOL :D

lol...i've been watching it for a LONG time on AA, just waiting for a price drop or something :) If you find it that cheap again, obviously I'd say go for it ;) Looks like I gotta make a list for the AA red now...

It arrived a few hours ago, looks to be in good health. Brightest red I've ever seen on any coral or anemone. Attached to some macro soon as it hit the tank. Hopefully my new prop setup will be complete in the next couple weeks and I can get back to propping them out :)

that AA red is so hot.

for those of you still looking for nano anemones, don't quit. just ask your friends to keep an eye out...

here are a few that made their way to me from fellow SCNRS members:

this one from tri

b61yl3.jpg

this one from matt

bdtuac.jpg

this one from martin

kearsg.jpg

this one from joe (ok so it's a borneman so what!)

51vm1j.jpg

I found a maxi for $103 and minis for $36 today :D

Adinsxq-those are some nice anems what lighting do you have them under

dshnarw- Man that red looks great

Casey

ahhh ok im contemplating placing a 250 watt MH I have over my 24 gallon, it was for my 50 gallon but its just sitting around anyway. Im alittle concerned about heat issues with it it wouldnt be bad in the winter but come this summer it may be a problem.

I just ordered the purple maxi mini and a rainbow mini from fragglereef.com they have more of the rainbows as well for 39 dollars if anyone wants some

I just ordered the purple maxi mini and a rainbow mini from fragglereef.com they have more of the rainbows as well for 39 dollars if anyone wants some

ok let me know when you're ready to trade

Ok no problem prolly in the spring when its not so cold. Im having a bit of a Ph problem now but its nothing huge i know whats doin it but I dont want to hijack the thread its in the water chemistry forum if yo wanna see whats goin on, but I will definately will be trading from the info I have the maxi is ready to be cut and the mini should be close.

Casey

I got my anems today in 30 degree weather :) They are so cool I love em the mini is pretty small at about 3/4 of an inch and the maxi is about 2 inches across I will try and get a camera and get some pics here soon

does anyone feed their minis and if so what i fed mine some small pieces of chopped table shrimp soaked in selcon and they ate it quite readily.

I got my maxi and my mini from FR great lookin anems. I have been surfin all the sellers for em but havent seen any as of lately. I am planning on cutting mine soon if i could just figure out how to get em off the rock.

Has anyone done a maxi/mini anemone Pico yet? I was wondering how a few of these guys might do in a 3.5 gallon pico with a 12" Current Powercompact.

Archived