Pod Your Reef

Surftaco's BC 14 with Narly Pics !

surftaco

Hey Mr. Taco :P

If I splurge and get that mushie colony I was talking about, would you want some of it next week or after? I'm in no rush to move it or anything, but would like to hook a fellow BC guy out :)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Mr. Taco :P

If I splurge and get that mushie colony I was talking about, would you want some of it next week or after? I'm in no rush to move it or anything, but would like to hook a fellow BC guy out :)

what the would the shipping be?

Hey man...been following your tank and it looks awesome. Congrats on the awesome monti pack. Look forward to seeing your tank progress.

You'll have to check my BC thread out in the members forum.

Adam

Hey man...been following your tank and it looks awesome. Congrats on the awesome monti pack. Look forward to seeing your tank progress.

You'll have to check my BC thread out in the members forum.

Adam

thanks dude will do!

mikevick024.jpg

mikevick037.jpg

Took a couple new pictures of my tank today!

I received my Aqua-Mags in the mail this past week and have attached my frogspawn to it. Its extremely happy now and loves being back there. Its even starting to grow a new head!

I purchased the large aqua-mags. Strong enough to stick through the plastic!

WOW! Thats really neat looking. I would over it up closer to the top of the water, but not in direct flow. The closer the top the happier.

Also, if you put the xenia at the very top they will grow really fast!

WOW! Thats really neat looking. I would over it up closer to the top of the water, but not in direct flow. The closer the top the happier.

Also, if you put the xenia at the very top they will grow really fast!

If I move it up to high you will see the bottom of the frag. Good idea on the xenia.

Oh I see. Just put a piece of xenia at the highest and best lit point in the tank and I will grow sooo fast, and pulse more too.

Tank looks great....like the frogspawn on the new frag holders....very cool looking and that's awesome that it's sprouting a head already. I had one in my 55 that started out with about 6 heads (baseball size) and when I sold it is was the size of a nerf football and had about 20 heads that grew in about 8 months. I love the way they flow.

Keep an eye on the xenia as they will quickly overrun the reef if let be. I think they are awesome and as long as you trim it back it's an awesome and easy coral.

Everything looks nice and healthy...great job.

Adam

Nice new pics :)

When are you going to clean the gunk off the back? LOL JK I like the natural L@@K!

I forgot to add the sand looks really white.

Yeah now I HAVE to go to that fish store you've recommened. VERY nice tank bro!

thanks man!

Yeah all the stuff in there except the Xenia are from there

Whoa, glad I noticed this on the home page--first time I've read your thread, st. Super job!

--Diane

thanks diane :D

Looking good! I like the frogspawn mounted on the back wall that's pretty sweet. My clown used to sorta hang out in the frogspawn on occasion, but lately he avoids it. I'm not sure why.

Surftaco,

Yours and Justin's tanks are my inspiration.

*drool*

Rob

thanks dude!

If you need any help let me know. :D

HeyLookItsCaps
I know right? LOL

bc14099.jpg

I saw this on my rock today. Its some type of sponge. I purchased my rock at my LFS. The rock was sharing the tank with there coral. The LFS is located in Niceville Florida.

ever figure out what this was? i have 3 in my tank and have no idea

I call mine sponges, by the process of elimination...there seem to be a lot of black, flat sponges showing up now.

I have some of that "Black Sponge o' Death" in my tank too! It had glued my rocks together. When I took them out of the tank to re-arrange my aqua-scape is when they started to turn black. Prior to that they where cotton white.

I guess sponges don't like air?

Archived