Coral Vue Hydros

Surftaco's BC 14 with Narly Pics !

surftaco

Woot Woot I have LPS! June 19th 2007

Today I went to Water World in Pensacola Florida to see what corals they have at there store. It was well worth the hour trip! All my frags except my large LPS were 10 bucks a piece! The large LPS was 20! Compared to two LFS shops around here that is freakin awesome!

They had 2 huge tanks dedicated to frags that were 9.95 a piece. They had to have had 200-300 frags at this price. It was amazing! So I picked up 4 frags for 50 bucks not bad. It was my belated father's day present. Here are the pics.

aquariumanddogs150.jpg

aquariumanddogs120.jpg

aquariumanddogs124.jpg

Not sure what LPS it is.

aquariumanddogs128.jpg

aquariumanddogs138.jpg

aquariumanddogs134.jpg

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Not sure what LPS it is." your lps is frogspawn... decent prices for them

Are they both frogspawn?

It may look like lace rock to you but its not. I see that you got some of your friends to chime in too.

Wow... I missed a lot! It's really coming together!! Awesom frogspawn and clown :D

thanks GV!

cmon people, stop peeing in the guy's tank. it's a buzzkill. and a moot point:

a) it's obviously been used long-term in a healthy LFS display tank.

B) he's not about to pitch it all for new rock.

some posts were removed at the request of the OP.

how is one to tell the difference?

They told me that it was fiji rock

All I saw was a whole bunch of coralline when I purchased mine. I even have a piece with mushroom coral on it. A lot of it had feather dusters and tons of good hitchhikers.

Got some new Frags Yesterday! From my not so local 1 hour drive LFS. But its well worth the trip for these 9.95 frags!

148.jpg

159.jpg

155.jpg

My favorite new frag:

149.jpg

Hey man your tank is looking fantastic! I'll have to drop by or you can stop by and check out my tank. When are we going to get those buffalo wings?

Hey man your tank is looking fantastic! I'll have to drop by or you can stop by and check out my tank. When are we going to get those buffalo wings?

right on thanks man! I'm down for wings pretty much anytime

29 June 07 Update

BC1429Jun012.jpg

BC1429Jun001.jpg

I picked up a nice sized dark pink Xenia yesterday from my LFS (pictured bottom right)

After messing around with my rocks and frags I have moved a bunch of them and have also glued some Zoanthids on top of my rock and I also glued some polyps to the bottom left formation of rocks. I hope they start to spread!

Tanks coming together. Get more coral!

Check out www.aqua-mags.com for fragmags! They are sooo cool and are great for hanging LPS, mushrooms, frogspawns zoos...sps....pretty much anything :P

Archived