SaltCritters.com

Micromussa Thread...

MarvinsReef

one of my micros seems to brown out more and more every day. how do i reverse this process?!

it seems healthy... always in feeding mode

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
one of my micros seems to brown out more and more every day. how do i reverse this process?!

it seems healthy... always in feeding mode

Okay, you can give it more light or less light. I have had micros that were brown and I gave it almost complete shade and it came back to life. Micros adjust to your parameters so be patient, you might just need to find it's sweet spot in your tank.=)

Ciao,

Jen

A little off topic but since it is micro related...if you haven't checked out jendub's site, do so. I almost fell out of my chair. I got into the micro game as well just recently with an acan frag that I got together with an echino. Have to put more pics up to share. Its nothing close to the craziness you all post though.

Bill

A little off topic but since it is micro related...if you haven't checked out jendub's site, do so. I almost fell out of my chair.

Bill

OK, now that you've got my attention--got a link? :)

--Diane

www.jendub.com...its in the profile section. I hope you don't mind me plugging your site. Its good stuff I think.

Bill

A little off topic but since it is micro related...if you haven't checked out jendub's site, do so. I almost fell out of my chair. I got into the micro game as well just recently with an acan frag that I got together with an echino. Have to put more pics up to share. Its nothing close to the craziness you all post though.

Bill

I was having kind of a crappy day and you guys just made my day!!!

I am feeling the love. :D

www.jendub.com...its in the profile section.

Bill

:blush: Oops. I should have figured that out. Thanks Bill!

After a wallow at jendub.com...I see what you mean, Bill. Simple and elegant and what gorgeous livestock.

--Diane

Anyone have any micros or acans they'd be willing to share the love with? I'm not asking for freebies...just someone willing to frag me a few different morphs so I can get started. PM me pics and your prices! :D

• 2 weeks later...
reefdoctormicromussas

OK so in our game we are still on Blue huh?

How about Independance Day

IndependanceDayColonyE.jpg

And of course the BlueBerries again

BlueberriesCloseE1.jpg

shaggydoo541

You know I'm too cheap for micros but if you have the cash this guy has the nicest I have ever seen in person (by a long shot). www.reefkingdom.com. I was over at his house a few weeks ago and wish I had bigger paychecks (and no imperator in my tank). I just can't justify the cost of these corals but they do look good. Nice corals everyone who posted.

dont know if i posted these yet but this one is an aussie blue starry micro

micro.jpg

cant really see the blue speckles very well but they're there

Love to see this under straight 14K lighting good looking coral.

14k lighting; I believe it's close enough in morph. There's an extra green outer ring. :)

D2X_6382.jpg

wait....are we doing rainbows or blues???

Doc that candyland shot is pretty sweet.=)

If we are doing rainbows...I have some oldies but goodies.

DSCN1489-1.jpg

IMGP45490018.jpg

IMGP17930076.jpg

Ciao,

Jen

OMG JEN!!!

Guys--help me kick start my micro thing. I don't have anywhere near as many as Chris or Jen---but I was starting to build some momentum.... And now all of the sudden I feel like micros are too small. :( I am bummin myself out here!!! I want MACROMUSSAS!!

Let's see some good pics to get me fired up again!

Ebn--that green is great!

trust me...you don't want to get involved with micros. There are too many color morphs to collect and if you are like me, you have to have them all!!!! B)

Ciao,

Jen

Archived