Coral Vue Hydros

Micromussa Thread...

MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

I dunno if there's a micro thread already.. sorry in advance for not looking.. if not, this is gonna be a cool thread... :)

another coral I like collecting... so far, I have about 10+ morphs and will be getting 5 more morphs in the next week or two.. :)

here are two of my favorites...

UFO micro

UFO_04-08-07.jpg

Stardust micro

Stardust_04-08-07.jpg

so let's see the other ones.. :D

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll play, here are a few.

Night shot of my oldest colony:

Micromussa-4.jpg

A slightly better representation of that colony’s color:

Micromussa2.jpg

The freebie frag:

Micromussa.jpg

VannReefer87

Hey marvin, we seriously need to talk about these micros :) I have 3 morphs and I need more!! yours pics are amazing!!

MarvinsReef
Hey marvin, we seriously need to talk about these micros :) I have 3 morphs and I need more!! yours pics are amazing!!

Thanks.. just need a little time to grow them a bit more... :)

Prozz: thanks for playing... :D

anybody else a micro nut here?

I am currently trying my best to avoid them even tho i currently have 5 different kinds :(

little buggers are to damn expensive!

And as you know my picture taking abilities do them no justice so I have no shots that capture the beauty of them.

But I have

PPE

Blueberries

Saturn

fruit Loops (AKA Eye of the world)

Tiger eyes

MarvinsReef
I am currently trying my best to avoid them even tho i currently have 5 different kinds :(

little buggers are to damn expensive!

And as you know my picture taking abilities do them no justice so I have no shots that capture the beauty of them.

But I have

PPE

Blueberries

Saturn

fruit Loops (AKA Eye of the world)

Tiger eyes

let's see some pics... :)

I especially want to see what Saturn looks like in your tank... I'm getting it today along with Choc Fondue.. :)

Interested in seeing what Saturn really looks like myself. Here are some of mine.

Area 51

D2X_6382.jpg

Purple haze

D2X_6392.jpg

No idea what this one is, but it's my favorite.

D2X_6387.jpg

Green star micro

D2X_6393.jpg

Smashmouth

D2X_6396.jpg

Pink eye green (Jen Dub's Easter Egg)

DSC_6390.jpg

Flourescent orange (lost this one shortly)

DSC_6393.jpg

Also have a Mimosa, but the cut from the fragger didn't turn out well and there's only half of a polyp on the rock.

if i start on micros....it will be all your fault.....needless to say those pieces are INSANE....i bet insanely priced too

MarvinsReef

good stuff Ebn.. :D

ez, come on... you have to have a few... ;) that's what I said.. now I have close to 20.. liquidating in a few weeks... :D

Man those micros are nice. I wish they were bigger. For now I'm collecting some aussie acans since they are finally legal (in canada) however micros are next on my list.

.. liquidating in a few weeks... :D

Liquidating means getting rid of it all for cheap. I don't think you meant liquidating. :lol:

Or else I'm 3rd in line.

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt wanna get into micro cause they are sooo expensive. But those things look soooo awesome.

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt wanna get into micro cause they are sooo expensive. But those things look soooo awesome.

Don't fight it dude--I heard that they've done tests---and they are more addictive than cocaine, heroin or nicotine.

Hmmm....if only you could get them somewhere locally so you didn't have to pay all that shipping....

Hmmm....if only you could get them somewhere locally so you didn't have to pay all that shipping....

good thing i live close to marvin and all the other micro nuts......or maybe its not so good. :o

well I almost got a LARGE rock of Micro at elmrs tonight for 90bucks....they where not any pretty colors but there was about 15 polyps on the rock. I didnt wanna spend that much though. I got a large acro instead.

I will have more after "the liquidation". ;)

IMG_0009.jpg

I am trying to isolate a few of the "special" ones in here:

IMG_0889.jpg

This is a lord---but it's a little bitty polyped one:

IMG_2010.jpg

And like I said--I will update this when I get some from Marvin for cheap---I mean inexpensively. :)

VannReefer87

Thats if there is any left for you Mvite ;), j/k I gotta look out for my fellow east coasters...Although I do def. want a few, maybe like 5 :D...if the koosh is on the list I'm all over that ;)

MarvinsReef

here's a new one I just got today... I'm really excited on growing this little guy.. :D

kpkMicro_04-11-07P.jpg

kpkMicroP.jpg

kpkMicroClP.jpg

sorry, it got blurry as I got closer... :)

VannReefer87

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

thats one of the three I have, I'll take more pics soon.

IMG_0333.jpg

Here's a pic of an Acan that I was told was a bowerbanki?? The polyps are probably a good 1 3/4'' across

Archived