Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Micromussa Thread...

MarvinsReef

shaggydoo541
50 per polyp+

from online vendors

30+ from hobbiest.

See that is why I dislike the newest trends in this hobby. Not that they don't look good (the micros in this thread are amazing). But it can get out of control. Take these...

https://reefer.powweb.com/catalog/images/2+...laffy-taffy.jpg

https://reefer.powweb.com/catalog/images/4+...s-Tiger-Eye.jpg

Freaking amazing but totally out of control on the price. I go to this guy's house all the time for corals but his micros are very good looking but who can justify the price? Obviously some, because he sells these things like hotcakes. I guess bottom line is if you want these corals and have the $ than you pay this much for them.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarvinsReef
OMG JEN!!!

Guys--help me kick start my micro thing. I don't have anywhere near as many as Chris or Jen---but I was starting to build some momentum.... And now all of the sudden I feel like micros are too small. :( I am bummin myself out here!!! I want MACROMUSSAS!!

Let's see some good pics to get me fired up again!

Ebn--that green is great!

here you go bro..

07-08-07_MicrosBJ.jpg

07-08-07_MicrosUFO.jpg

07-08-07_MicrosStarD.jpg

07-08-07_MicrosLemon.jpg

07-08-07_MicrosKoosh1.jpg

07-08-07_MicrosChillies.jpg

06-27-07_UFO_P.jpg

06-27-07_Goblin_P.jpg

06-27-07_Money_P.jpg

they're not pokemon! you dont HAVE to collect them all lol

heres one of mine

you are right, they are not pokemon.....they are better then that!!!=)

See that is why I dislike the newest trends in this hobby. Not that they don't look good (the micros in this thread are amazing). But it can get out of control. Take these...

https://reefer.powweb.com/catalog/images/2+...laffy-taffy.jpg

https://reefer.powweb.com/catalog/images/4+...s-Tiger-Eye.jpg

Freaking amazing but totally out of control on the price. I go to this guy's house all the time for corals but his micros are very good looking but who can justify the price? Obviously some, because he sells these things like hotcakes. I guess bottom line is if you want these corals and have the $ than you pay this much for them.

Well i have both of those morphs and i can tell you picking up or trading a few heads is no big deal because they grow so fast you can trade or get your money back in a couple of months Plus the prices reefer to reefer are starting to come down so hopefully online retail will follow soon.

one8thscale

OMG!! So jealous. I've always wanted micros, but my wife would kill me if I spent that much, on a frag. Anyways, nice collections Jen and Doc! The Micro thread on RC is where I first found out about micros, insane pics.

Wanted too post a picture of my Micro its not as clear or good looking as the rest of you guys. But Mvite got me hooked on the micros. Thanks again Mvite for the Micro

103_0355.jpg

and here is another micro I just picked up am hooked damn you Mvite LOL

103_0356.jpg

Here is both of the micros for now hehehe

103_0347.jpg

So I've only got the one micro and my white balance is off on my cam. The pic looks too yellow but you can see that they're healthy and fat. Even have several baby heads, one of which is visible on the lower left. Side note, what are the little guys in a cluster on the frag disk? They look like ultra tiny galaxea, anyone?

Bill

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0317.jpg

reefdoctormicromussas

Those are all GREAT pics Guys... BUT Jen I gotta tell ya again Your shots are spectacular! I love the "deep field" shots LOL When I first saw those shots along with a few few from the Berlin Method.. that is what got me started collecting micros and acans... Kudos again Jen

thanks=)

I think I have some other shots I can try to dig up for you but we are talking 1,000's of pics and total lack of organization.

MARVIN--Whoa man--those shots gave me chills dude!!! NICE!!!

Adin--those look great---

Joe looks very happy!

And so do those other ones.

MarvinsReef
MARVIN--Whoa man--those shots gave me chills dude!!! NICE!!!

Adin--those look great---

Joe looks very happy!

And so do those other ones.

Thanks man.. :)

• 6 years later...

Archived