Cultivated Reef

Micromussa Thread...

MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef
TY, there my fav atm

I just order from zoafrag.com and got 2 "aussie" acans

An albino with orange mouth, and a "cherry bomb"

I want some more micros!

Wanna trade as soon as my TS grow out marv ?

BTW, how much do you sell per polyp?

pm sent... :)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no.. as far as I know, they are the FraggleReef's UFO's.. :)

Oh wow--They normally just have SUPER BLUE SHOWPIECES.

They aren't as blue as all the rest---nice.

firstimereefer

I hate you marvinsreef, in case you didnt know that. I can never find stuff like that around me. DAMN YOU WISCONSIN DAMN YOU!! :rant:

MarvinsReef
I hate you marvinsreef, in case you didnt know that. I can never find stuff like that around me. DAMN YOU WISCONSIN DAMN YOU!! :rant:

LoLz.. wow, that's one of the most flattering kudos I've gotten in a while.. LoLz.. :lol:

good luck coral hunting.. :D

05XRunner

I will have my first rock of micro tomorrow.

There are about 10 or more polyps on it. Not any special color just kinda like a whitsih gray. They are in a 90g with 150w 10k..so hopefully under my 250w 14k phoenix will color them up better.

Thats was I thought...EDEN....

Ive been drooling over that one...Reefdoctor has a nice pic of it.

VERy Very nice MVITe!!!!!

Izzue

I might add holy hell you have a decent size frag going dontcha!!

Guess i am going ot have to slice up those blueberries for ya

firstimereefer

Marvin, if there is a liquidation I want to take part in that. Yes it was a compliment I was giving you, The midwest has coral but nothing like you have in your collection.

This is called Doc's Tangerine

IMG_3039.jpg

This is Doc's Independance Day (got a lot of coloring up to do)

IMG_3006.jpg

This has gotta be like shootin fish in a barrel for ya Marvin. You didn't even have to start a for sale thread. I wanted to buy some stuff--but you never got back to me. :(

WOW..VITE

Those tangerines are awesome...Im getting my 1st micros next week...If

I have good luck with those...we gotta do some trading :D

Izzue

MarvinsReef

awesome pick ups mvite.. :D pm sent btw...

to all that were asking, I'm keeping track of people that are on the list for frags.. I'm also a newbie on this game and I've only been growing and "trying" to prop micros for the last 4 months.. I've done my first fragging last week and I will not have enough for everyone.. I'm only able to accommodate 2 or 3 frag packs... I'm very very sorry but I do keep a list of the guys that are interested and will pm them when more packs are available.. :)

Mods: I'm very sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this but I wanted to respond to the nice peepz that pm'ed me or posted here about the liquidation.. pls modify/edit if need be.. Thanks a bunch.. :)

ezcompany
awesome pick ups mvite.. :D pm sent btw...

to all that were asking, I'm keeping track of people that are on the list for frags.. I'm also a newbie on this game and I've only been growing and "trying" to prop micros for the last 4 months.. I've done my first fragging last week and I will not have enough for everyone.. I'm only able to accommodate 2 or 3 frag packs... I'm very very sorry but I do keep a list of the guys that are interested and will pm them when more packs are available.. :)

Mods: I'm very sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this but I wanted to respond to the nice peepz that pm'ed me or posted here about the liquidation.. pls modify/edit if need be.. Thanks a bunch.. :)

mememememememe :lol:

Archived