Pod Your Reef

WTB Gravity in a jar

the_anti_honda

Oh man I'm so dead at RC...

I can't log in LOL!!!!

I think they suspended my posting privileges LMFAO!..

Good going ######s for starting that thread.. Oh wait that was me!

:o

I wonder if I can log in?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't log in LOL!!!!

I can still log in. Doesn't show you as being banned.

Scott Riemer

I can't log in LOL!!!!

Maybe you've been put in "Time Out". :lol:

OH MY GOSH! THIS IS THE BEST THREAD OF 2007!!!

BTW, I'll try to get shots of my GIAJ. It's feeding time, so I'll try to get a shot of mine eating a crab.

OH MY GOSH! THIS IS THE BEST THREAD OF 2007!!!

BTW, I'll try to get shots of my GIAJ. It's feeding time, so I'll try to get a shot of mine eating a crab.

I feed mine noobs.

I've heard that that forum where they keep stuff in ridiculously small tanks is the best place to get these.

:lol:

move along! :lol:

Ok so here's the new game. I started a post asking what gravity in a jar frag are. Surely everyone will answer they have no idea or that they don't exist. Your guy's job is to convince them that they do exist, but you have to be SMART about how you do this. DON'T screw it up! BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY!

Some people can also talk about how cool/trendy they are and others need to deny it!

I also say we get into a fight about a fictional seller named "Markman Thong". He is asian.

http://forum.marinedepot.com/Topic64808-4-1.aspx

Ok so here's the new game. I started a post asking what gravity in a jar frag are. Surely everyone will answer they have no idea or that they don't exist. Your guy's job is to convince them that they do exist, but you have to be SMART about how you do this. DON'T screw it up! BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY!

Some people can also talk about how cool/trendy they are and others need to deny it!

I also say we get into a fight about a fictional seller named "Markman Thong". He is asian.

BWHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Oh, Im registering now....... :lol:

oopsy

Finding pictures on these will be tough. One they are extremely difficult to photgraph, and people steal the images for Ebay and such. I have a rare florida morph for sale if your interested.

How do we want to start this Markman Thong argument??

How do we want to start this Markman Thong argument??

Let's let things build a bit first. Someone needs to claim to have a pic, but then someone else will accuse him of stealing that pic from the original owner of the frag Mr. Markman thong

either that or someone can claim to have a Thong LE Gravity in a jar. Someone can accuse them of lying and Mr. Markman Thong can show up to settle the dispute.

I don't know...this whole thing is kind of like improve. It just happens as it happens.

Let's let things build a bit first. Someone needs to claim to have a pic, but then someone else will accuse him of stealing that pic from the original owner of the frag Mr. Markman thong

either that or someone can claim to have a Thong LE Gravity in a jar. Someone can accuse them of lying and Mr. Markman Thong can show up to settle the dispute.

I don't know...this whole thing is kind of like improve. It just happens as it happens.

:lol: This is so wrong! But fun as hell!!!

coral_addict
BWHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

You guys are Hilarious!! I love it. The Buy a Mvite thong thing is pure Genious too. Does anyone actually try to buy one?

You guys are Hilarious!! I love it. The Buy a Mvite thong thing is pure Genious too. Does anyone actually try to buy one?

Why wouldn't they?

just joined MD this should be interesting! I posted about Markman Thong, now someone has to discredit him and say gravity in a jar is stupid and doesnt even look good, and that its just some trendy over priced coral! lol By the way I like the screename lgreen or should I say GFY!!!!lol

Markman Thong! LOL He is asian! LOL

Can I play he role? I mean if i type like me type, with my engrish, people will understand then I am asian people.

Markman Thong! LOL He is asian! LOL

Can I play he role? I mean if i type like me type, with my engrish, people will understand then I am asian people.

Hold off for a day or two. ;) We need to really get this going. Ask lgreen, this is his game.

somebody should say thong is an idot and knows nothing about gravity! then a fight can start about his credibility, in between that little fight over whether or not gravity is a trendt coral could take place. Someone also should demand pics, and no one will post any b/c they are so rare. After all the fighting thong should but in and say he is credible and has the true LE gravity. This will confuse everone so much!!!!! lol

Archived