Pod Your Reef

WTB Gravity in a jar

the_anti_honda

Markman Thong! LOL He is asian! LOL

Can I play he role? I mean if i type like me type, with my engrish, people will understand then I am asian people.

I'll set it up so you can get in here before to long. I just said that I thought I had bought stuff from Markman Thong before.

I'll bs something about emailing you to check and see if you have any. Then you'll have an in.

Then you can start some BS about how the florida's, reds, or blues are fakes! or something else funny.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll set it up so you can get in here before to long. I just said that I thought I had bought stuff from Markman Thong before.

I'll bs something about emailing you to check and see if you have any. Then you'll have an in.

Then you can start some BS about how the florida's, reds, or blues are fakes! or something else funny.

Yea! I will argue with you about it.

This is going to be a riot! Guess which banned NR member would enjoy this one :happy:

You guys crack me up. All this because i said "im selling gravity in a jar" in another thread. Annoy RC as much as possible, they're uptight over there.

somebody talk about how Thong is an idiot, I just said I traded him a neon green gravity for some LE Thong Gravity!!!

Have at it sambo. I just left you a response. ;)

You guys crack me up. All this because i said "im selling gravity in a jar" in another thread. Annoy RC as much as possible, they're uptight over there.

Yeah---does anyone even go to the MD forums? I just checked it out and it's only us.

I'm no e-hipster of the online reef world but isn't there somewhere better?

Not that I'm not chuckling my nuts off about the screen name GFY and all the banter. I just want to lure in some unsuspecting people and watch them be confused.

I know theres not alot looking at it, but there will eventually be someone.

Nano-Paul I just replied, I was really pi$$ed off at u, its pretty funny. Now someone needs to say that gravity is really common or something.

we should start this smae forum in the RC beginners/ GD topic!!! It will probably get closed but be fun while it lasts!!!lol

"its a joke thread, the same on other forums"

Well missy im gona tell you right now gravity in a jar is NO JOKE! People DIE every day to obtain these frags found only in the bermuda triangle between october and november. GIAJ is SERIOUS business.

japanese? burmuda triangle.

way to be consistent :P

No those were cheap japanese knockoffs. Get it? Real stuff is in the triangle yo.

No those were cheap japanese knockoffs. Get it? Real stuff is in the triangle yo.

thanks. i'll stop being dumb now, i promise.

HecticDialectics

mods gotta hide this thread from view somehow! someone's bound to search other forums for gravity in a jar...

imo, strategery calls for deleting this thread, and creating a new thread under different title, and developing a codename for GIJ

probably, but alot of people on RC and MD arent joined to NR, lets just hope they dont see it, This is really stupid, but somehow very amusing!!!

mods gotta hide this thread from view somehow! someone's bound to search other forums for gravity in a jar...

imo, strategery calls for deleting this thread, and creating a new thread under different title, and developing a codename for GIJ

True, it might spread like wildfire other wise. I say first to get a zoa/paly and name it GIAJ on Zoaid should get something special from NR.com :D

Anti, you better bring me some GIAJ to the meet next month!! :happy: I'll trade you some uhh... genuine weightlessness from space for it! :lol:

Archived